Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Android Beginner
10 Posts
Reboot it will show up.

I like the update as the vm notification seems to work now,but my yahoo mail is force closing now and a few other bugs....I'm flashing back to 2.3.6 till it gets ironed out..Keep up the good work I have tried a few other dev roms which are nice but I think 2.3.6 is the best imo.

· Android Beginner
10 Posts
ThunderStick said:
For what ever reason the notification bar disappears after first boot if everything is left alone for a few minutes after first boot it reappears. Alternatively, reboot.
This only happens on the update.
With the Full ROM there should be no problems.
If you used the update so you could avoid having to re-install apps, use TSN to backup your apps and re-install them after flashing the full ROM.
Creating updates that are able to retain app data is always tricky when everyone is using such a huge array of different types of apps. If an app force closes, I would recommend un-installing it and just re-installing. The app is probably relying on data that needed to be wiped.
Thanks for the reply,I deleted my yahoo mail then added it again it still FC also I can't get rosie to work and my VM notification didn't go away after I went though my VM (the icon stayed in notification bar) other than that it seems to be well on its way.I flashed back 2.3.6 and may just wipe everything tomorrow and retry to see if that fix the problems I'm having.

Thanks again for all your good work.

· Android Beginner
10 Posts
Ok I wipe the crap out of my bolt and got it running right...

Can I install the 3d update on top of this without it breaking stuff and also are you going to included a rosie setting?

As a few others have found out this Rom is one of the best out forsure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.