Android OS Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
The Friendly, Neihborhood Black Guy
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Reflash, but do not flash Dragon immediatley. Allow phone to boot w/ stock kernel. Do the waiting thing, reboot, wait the 5 mins, sign in, then flash Dragon.

Sent from my G2x RootzWiki app cuz I'm stalking your mom...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Really like the rom. Great work overall. I have been using it for couple days now. One thing for sure this rom has poor ram optimization. You must work on ram script. That's the only complain i have. I hope you fix this issue asap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First off, I LOVE YOUR ROMS!!!!! :D Fast,Stable, Perfect...

except

When i went from 1.1 w/dragon kernal to 1.2 using g2xscrubber my data went from 5,684KBs to 100KBs

When i use Version 1.1 i get around 5,684 kbs or 5.68mb

When i use Version 1.2 OR Cyanogen Roms it goes to around 100kbs.

So im not sure what was changed in order to cslow down the speed.

Hope this is temp.

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
First off, I LOVE YOUR ROMS!!!!! :D Fast,Stable, Perfect...

except

When i went from 1.1 w/dragon kernal to 1.2 using g2xscrubber my data went from 5,684KBs to 100KBs

When i use Version 1.1 i get around 5,684 kbs or 5.68mb

When i use Version 1.2 OR Cyanogen Roms it goes to around 100kbs.

So im not sure what was changed in order to cslow down the speed.

Hope this is temp.
Are you refering to data consumption? If so, i can't control your data consumption.

Also, OP has been updated to v1.2.1
This version fixes an issue with the stock kernel causing a long bootup. Thanks to lotherius and ttabbal, this issue is now fixed. Updating from v1.2 to v1.2.1 requires a full wipe. Sorry for the screw up, enjoy

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll be trying this next time I take a trip to ginger bread land. If this is your last GB build after I run it, I'll put it in the safe lockbox. Thanks Sir

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
78 Posts
Something curious happened today with the brightness...

I have the power control widget on my launcher, and pressed the brightness toggle for it to go to auto because it was too low, it stopped on the Max brightness and no matter how much times I pressed it didn't change anymore... but nothing was frozen.

So I go into settings and manual put it on auto, press home, and it automatically changed to Max... so went back to settings and when I clicked on adjust brightness, it was set to the Max..

No matter the settings it would revert to anything else...

Nothing fixed this, no hard reboot or anything.

Had to restore a back up... weird... just don't use the power widget guys.

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
OP has been updated to v1.4 FINAL. Thanks to everyone who used and contributed to this rom. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL UPDATE.

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
The OP has been updated to v1.4.1 FINAL. Also, since it is some minor updates, i see no need to do a full wipe if you're currently on v1.4, so there is a No-Wipe Quick Updater in the OP as well.
If you're currently on v1.4, then you can use the quick updater to get on v1.4.1, without wiping anything. Also, Dragon-G2x has been repacked with init.d support, and has been added to the OP.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts