Android OS Forum banner

[Rom] [GB/NEW BASE] SHIFTS3NS3 V1.3X (HTC KERNEL MOD) (8/29/2011)

21K views 105 replies 44 participants last post by  TCM 
#1 ·
Well here is the NEW 2.11.605.0 BASE CL3ANED UP... So, without further delay. Th3oryROM presents a Shift in the Future of TH3ORYROM.... This is SHIFTS3NS3.

THANKS FIRST!!!

Chingy for not hitting the ignore button on G Talk and all the Sweet ass code for SystemUI. :)
Football for the 2.11.605.0 Leak
Zarboz for giving me SO MUCH info to read though regarding MEM/RAM Tweak that my eyes started to bleed.
Imoseyon for all the work on his kernel and info/tweaks regarding SWAP, the much wanted USB Mount fix, and Slow Charging FIX
Twistedumbrella for going mad scientist on the SWAP script And being twisted enough to give us Rapist.
Team BAMF for Busybox and porting in Sense 3.0
Gadget for the Skin Candy!!
nerozehl for the super code mash up and DreamKernel!!
httr_ for a SIC Boot Animation and Down Animation
tsachi for jumping in on the mods, candy, and Fusion Mod
xpack90 for taking over the world in the creation of the Candy STor3 APP!!
dhacker for jumping in head first on mods and PR
ad0131065 for Fusion mods and ALL the icon design for www.th3oryrom.com
thejondude for the clear bar MOD to systemUI (including his help: Adrynalye,thatdudebutch and ZHP
ihtfp69 for various code in Quick Settings Toggles
ALL DEV's for showing me all the cool shit we can do!!!
Details
NEW 2.11.605.0 GB BASE (GingerBread 2.3.4)
HTC Kernel Special (HTCTM) (Full Control/Performance/Tweaked)
DeODEXed
App Widget Picker
Sense 3.0 Lockscreen, Weather, and MMS
3.0 HTC Trace Keyboard
Kingdom 3.0 Camera With Pano/HDR/ETC
Custom Rosie
Rosie Settings
Custom SystemUI
Custom Quick Settings Toggles
Advanced Power Menu
CRT Screen off
Recent Apps Removed
No Location Icon Unless GPS is on
Debloate with serious FAT trimmed
Modded WiFi Tether 3.0 Support Paying and NonPaying :)
Memory Tweaks and Performance Enhancements
SD Card Read tweaks
RAM Disk Tweaks
Sound Enhancements
Battery Optimization
PNG Optimization
Zipaligned
Custom Syscrt For Superior speed, fluidity, and performance
Added /etc/init.d scripts support
Added /data/app support
Nano/Bash support
Added Some Market APPS.
Removed Stocks Widget, Stocks Lockscreen and Bases, Sync Widget, and a bunch more useless bloat.
Cut Framework in HALF
Busybox 1.19.
Tweaks to the build.prop
PCSCII for working USB Mass Storage
Custom Wallpapers
Google Talk With Video and Voice Chat
INFORMATION: READ THIS!!!!

THIS ROM WILL NOT WIPE. YOU MUST WIPE CACHE, DALVIK, AND IN CLOCKWORK UNDER "MOUNTS AND STORAGE" FORMAT /SYSTEM. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS... DON"T POST UNTIL YOU DO. THIS WILL PRESERVE YOUR DATA. IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM, YOU MUST WIPE EVERYTHING!!

INSTALL THE ROM AND WALK AWAY!!! LET THE ROM SETTLE!!! RUSHING THE KERNEL WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU ISSUES. THE BIGGEST WARNING... KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE DEVICE AT ALL TIMES. :)
INSTALL AND DOWNLOADS

RADIO: Download The Radio. Either MR2, MR2.5, .627, MR3 (704), or (802)
MR2 RADIO Or MR2.5 RADIO or NEW .627 RADIO
NEW 802 RADIO

ROM:

SHIFTS3NS3 V1.3X

MD5: a629c2858c50a061703e7af940a7ec55

MIRRORS

MIRROR 1

SCREENSHOTS

ENJOY!!!!

FEEDBACK WELCOME!!

VISIT THE TH3ORY CANDY STOR3 IN your ROMS APP DRAWER AND TH3ORYROM Website.: ALSO We Present the Th3oryROM Forums!![/CENTER][/CENTER]

See less See more
#52 ·
bashir1102 said:
I am having a strange issue that i have had on both this and cleantheroy.

Basically my caller ID is always exactly one person behind when it comes to their ringtones. So basically if friend A calls he gets the standard ringtone, then when friend B calls, he gets friend A's ringtone, and so on.

I tried wiping everything, even /system and re flashing. I am not restoring any system data at all, just app data, and have no clue to why this is happening, not the end of the world mind you, but its pretty damn annoying. Anyone have any guesses s on this one ?
Anyone have any insight into this? I may have to switch to a different daily driver if this keeps up. More annoying then anything i know, but it might be a deal breaker, not sure if the radio (which i updated with this rom) is the culprit, but i think not since this also happened in Clean, pretty sure it did not happen on mono.

Any insight is appreciated.

#53 ·
bashir1102 said:
Anyone have any insight into this? I may have to switch to a different daily driver if this keeps up. More annoying then anything i know, but it might be a deal breaker, not sure if the radio (which i updated with this rom) is the culprit, but i think not since this also happened in Clean, pretty sure it did not happen on mono.

Any insight is appreciated.
If you have it down to a science like you do, why not just make ringtone for A assign to B and so on and so forth? Its not ideal but you know how sick this rom is, and I don't think this is enough of an issue. And if it works than you are an innovator.

#54 ·
TampaBayTbolt said:
If you have it down to a science like you do, why not just make ringtone for A assign to B and so on and so forth? Its not ideal but you know how sick this rom is, and I don't think this is enough of an issue. And if it works than you are an innovator.
now if only i could predict who would call me in order, but then again if i could do that i would head straight to the Qwick-e-mart and buy a 1 dollar Lottery ticket !!!!! LOL

#60 ·
Question? I turned off 3g and keep my phone on LTE. I use wifi at home and everywhere i go i get a good 4g signal unless i'm in a big building. Would it be better on this setup or turn on 3g. I guess I get good battery life with an ext. battery. usually charge over night and use without charging till about 8. I do use slacker while in the car. I game alot while at work.

#65 ·
Is there a built in wireless tether in this rom?

#67 ·
I can't find the wireless tether anywhere. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Sent from my Iconia A500 using RootzWiki Forums

#69 ·
"hotelmrrsn said:
This is the baked in app I'm using, enjoy.
http://db.tt/J7DjA0n

Swyped Thunder coming at you
I had to install the same a p k also, but from what I understand it was already supposedly baked into this rom, and I was unable to find it anywhere. That's why I just reinstalled the wireless_tether_2_0_7.... My only issue with that wireless tether sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't... Other than that I love this rom

#70 ·
ssethv said:
I had to install the same a p k also, but from what I understand it was already supposedly baked into this rom, and I was unable to find it anywhere. That's why I just reinstalled the wireless_tether_2_0_7.... My only issue with that wireless tether sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't... Other than that I love this rom

Hmmm weird that you couldn't find it. It's worked flawlessly for me on this ROM though.

Swyped Thunder coming at you

#71 ·
"droidth3ory said:
Stock HotSpot is disabled by VZW on the leak. Wireless is patched and in your App Drawer.

:
just letting you know I flashed the rom and I love it, I made sure the sums were exactly matching. However the wireless tether was not included in my app drawer??? Not that it's a big deal just letting you know, all I did was install the wireless_tether_2_0_7

by the way you have the best rom out right now

#75 ·
Also each time I reflash which has been twice there are different things inside the Rom. Look around and you will see what I mean. On first flash I only had 4 lock screens after reflash I had 6 now 5. I can also edit my radio settings after this last reflash which was not on my second one like i could in LTE on/off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.