Android OS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Developer
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BAMF GingerREMIX v2.1

Since we have a nice little Gingerbread leak, and Adrynalyne and I have brought the BAMF base build a long way already, I thought it was time to mix it up a bit. ZHP Pilot and I have toiled for endless days bashing our heads against the wall modding and theming this ROM for you guys! I think the end result turned out pretty well. As always, your support is greatly appreciated. It takes a lot of time, resources, beer drinking, and relationship counseling to bring you das BAMF. Please feel free to donate to the cause. :D

ThatDudeButch: Donate

Adrynalyne: Donate

ZHP Pilot: Donate

Trident: Donate
Features:​
  • Based off our BAMF leaked GB RUU Beta #5, debloated, deodexed and zipaligned.
  • Added some super secret crunk juice that I can't tell you about.
  • Totally themed and modded framework, apps, etc. (ZHP Pilot/ThatDudeButch)
  • New modded/themed Rosie (ThatDudeButch/ZHP Pilot, thanks Chingy for the rosie settings port!)
  • New bootanimation (Gadget!)
  • Netflix app and support added, credit to rmk. Yes, weather still works.
  • Toolkit updated.
  • Updated Sense 3.0 camera, and support libs and files. Credit to seo.
  • Updated Sense 3.0 elements, credit to seo.
  • Imoseyon's 2.54test4 kernel.
  • HTCsense.com support added.
  • Build.prop modifications and tweaks.
  • HTC Task Manager added from Doubleshot dump.
  • Working HTC Hub wallpapers.
  • Working HTC Hub scenes.
  • Filesystem tweaks are back.
  • Splash of Red skin from Berzerker updated.
  • Setup wizard to allow wifi setup.
  • Updated Maps.
  • Updated Titanium Backup.
  • Updated Street view.
  • Updated Google Docs.
  • Dropbear SSHD and client from CM.
  • Bash shell.
  • Nano editor.
  • App Widget Picker added.
Things to know:​
  • A FULL WIPE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
  • This is a leaked GB RUU, it has bugs, all we can do is try our best to squash them! Flash at your own risk.
  • Want a smooth camera? Overclock to 1.4ghz. This is the trick others are using to make the camera smooth in their rom.
  • Setup wizard may see from HTC hub crashes. This is normal and will stop once setup is complete.
  • Rom Manager seems to cause corruption issues, flash the ROM manually via clockwork.
  • Browser crashing? Install Flash.
  • Having random reboots right after flash? This is "normal" for this leak, it will subside after a minute or two.
Changelogs:
Changes from Beta #6:
  • New user interface
  • CPU Settings
  • Spare Parts
  • Terminal Emulator
  • LTE Settings
  • Configure I/O scheduler
  • Mount system
  • Mount system at boot
  • Block or show ads
  • Enable or disable boot sound
  • Enable or disable boot animation
  • Enable or disable sense lockscreen
  • Enable or disable clock in status bar
  • Clear cache, dalvik cache, or battery statistics
  • Fix permissions
  • Enable uber quadrant
  • Remove system applications
  • Backup and restore applications
  • Configure Apps to SD
  • Set dalvik VM heap size
  • Zipalign applicaions
  • Download and install fonts, boot animations, and splash screens
  • Included Rom Stats application
  • Please opt in as it not only gathers information to help us get a general idea of who is using Das BAMF but it also helps us to improve Das BAMF. No personal informaion is collected!
  • Includes patch which fixes the gallery icons
  • Latest Netflix
  • All framework optimized
Changes from Beta #5:
  • Swapped Phone and App drawer icon in Rosie to make it look like a legit launcher (Skyraider/ThatDudeButch)
  • Themed Lockscreen (ZHP Pilot)
  • Butch's world famous clear button remap
  • Imoseyon 3.0.1 Lean Kernel
  • More Nexus S Libs for SPEED
  • Other misc. framework optimizations
Downloads:

BAMF GingerRemix v2.1

MD5 SUM: 536164b01c138880757a81ac0d14c2a6
BAMF GingerRemix v2.0 Beta #6

MD5 SUM: 1378c08c62aee9fa4b925d9099123a1e
BAMF GingerRemix v2.0 Beta #5

MD5 SUM: cb5f7c6162eeb90cb237f5379dd0891a

Team BAMF Forums

·
Supporting Member
52 Posts
Been using this ROM since the day it was released a few weeks back and is great no issues and great battery life. Thanks to the team for a great ROM...Cant wait for an update(Just because I like flashing a new ROM to my phone)......

·
CarRamRod
29 Posts
Media_Offline said:
Current location weather doesn't work for me for some reason. Could that somehow be related to this " Netflix app and support added, credit to rmk. Yes, weather still works."?
Have you tried reflashing the ROM and or re-downloading? Any issues that I had at first were resolved with a quick reflash and has been good since.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
my text messages are not sorting in the right order, all of my sent stay at the top of the list, and the received stay at the bottom. I used ROM mananger to flash, and i flashed two different versions(main and beta6). both same problem.
any ideas?
Other than that, this ROM is awesome.

·
Android Beginner
45 Posts
RyderX said:
my text messages are not sorting in the right order, all of my sent stay at the top of the list, and the received stay at the bottom. I used ROM mananger to flash, and i flashed two different versions(main and beta6). both same problem.
any ideas?
Other than that, this ROM is awesome.
I had that same problem, but only because I was trying to restore old SMS messages using mybackup root. I am also using sms time fix to fix the times for when messages come in so I'm not sure if that could be your problem too? unfortunately, what I had to do was delete all my sms messages and everything after that came in fine.

on a different note, I've been trying out a bunch of different roms and I keep coming back to this one. smoothest and least bug free for me.

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Every time I install this rom all of my apps force close. I really love remix but I just cant use it. Currently I am on Das BAMF 2.1 Till I can figure out what is wrong with remix

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
the toolkit no longer allows me to remove the clock in the status bar.
i wiped clean and reflashed and still the toolkit fails.
thoughts?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts