BAMF GingerREMIX v2.1
Since we have a nice little Gingerbread leak, and Adrynalyne and I have brought the BAMF base build a long way already, I thought it was time to mix it up a bit. ZHP Pilot and I have toiled for endless days bashing our heads against the wall modding and theming this ROM for you guys! I think the end result turned out pretty well. As always, your support is greatly appreciated. It takes a lot of time, resources, beer drinking, and relationship counseling to bring you das BAMF. Please feel free to donate to the cause.
ZHP Pilot: Donate
- Based off our BAMF leaked GB RUU Beta #5, debloated, deodexed and zipaligned.
- Added some super secret crunk juice that I can't tell you about.
- Totally themed and modded framework, apps, etc. (ZHP Pilot/ThatDudeButch)
- New modded/themed Rosie (ThatDudeButch/ZHP Pilot, thanks Chingy for the rosie settings port!)
- New bootanimation (Gadget!)
- Netflix app and support added, credit to rmk. Yes, weather still works.
- Toolkit updated.
- Updated Sense 3.0 camera, and support libs and files. Credit to seo.
- Updated Sense 3.0 elements, credit to seo.
- Imoseyon's 2.54test4 kernel.
- HTCsense.com support added.
- Build.prop modifications and tweaks.
- HTC Task Manager added from Doubleshot dump.
- Working HTC Hub wallpapers.
- Working HTC Hub scenes.
- Filesystem tweaks are back.
- Splash of Red skin from Berzerker updated.
- Setup wizard to allow wifi setup.
- Updated Maps.
- Updated Titanium Backup.
- Updated Street view.
- Updated Google Docs.
- Dropbear SSHD and client from CM.
- Bash shell.
- Nano editor.
- App Widget Picker added.
Things to know:
- A FULL WIPE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- This is a leaked GB RUU, it has bugs, all we can do is try our best to squash them! Flash at your own risk.
- Want a smooth camera? Overclock to 1.4ghz. This is the trick others are using to make the camera smooth in their rom.
- Setup wizard may see from HTC hub crashes. This is normal and will stop once setup is complete.
- Rom Manager seems to cause corruption issues, flash the ROM manually via clockwork.
- Browser crashing? Install Flash.
- Having random reboots right after flash? This is "normal" for this leak, it will subside after a minute or two.
Changes from Beta #6:
- New user interface
- CPU Settings
- Spare Parts
- Terminal Emulator
- LTE Settings
- Configure I/O scheduler
- Mount system
- Mount system at boot
- Block or show ads
- Enable or disable boot sound
- Enable or disable boot animation
- Enable or disable sense lockscreen
- Enable or disable clock in status bar
- Clear cache, dalvik cache, or battery statistics
- Fix permissions
- Enable uber quadrant
- Remove system applications
- Backup and restore applications
- Configure Apps to SD
- Set dalvik VM heap size
- Zipalign applicaions
- Download and install fonts, boot animations, and splash screens
- Included Rom Stats application
- Please opt in as it not only gathers information to help us get a general idea of who is using Das BAMF but it also helps us to improve Das BAMF. No personal informaion is collected!
- Includes patch which fixes the gallery icons
- Latest Netflix
- All framework optimized
Changes from Beta #5:
- Swapped Phone and App drawer icon in Rosie to make it look like a legit launcher (Skyraider/ThatDudeButch)
- Themed Lockscreen (ZHP Pilot)
- Butch's world famous clear button remap
- Imoseyon 3.0.1 Lean Kernel
- More Nexus S Libs for SPEED
- Other misc. framework optimizations