Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
North American Scum
86 Posts
Just jumped on this with the new ota radio (was hesitant to flash the leaks). Very nice work here fellas! Never thought another rom would challenge my allegiance to CM.

Thanks for your work. Not one complaint.

·
North American Scum
86 Posts
So today my phone just quit on me.

I was getting low on batt...around 25%. Put it to sleep for about 10min, and when I hit the pwr button to wake it up...nothing. Didn't even get a red light when I plugged it in.

I let it sit on the charger for a minute, and the light came back. Let it sit a minute more, and it booted. When it booted it showed almost 50% batt left. I let it charge on the way home, and it seemed ok.

...until it just did it to me again. This time it booted fine, but when it came up there was a weird icon for the batt indicator for a second. Then it was normal again.

So it's not dead, but it's acting up.

I'm posting it here obviously because I'm running this rom, but I realise it isn't necessarily a rom issue. I'll also say that I just recently flashed the new OTA radio.

Bueller?

Bueller?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.