Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
aided by and dependent upon a mechanical or electr
170 Posts
I have read through multiple threads, and cannot find the answer. The only known bug that I can find right now is the fact that I could not send any MMS... Is there a known issue with this rom or is there a patch that can fix it other then that I love this rom and it is perfect. If anybody can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated :)

·
170 Posts
That is what I figured... just my luck... I HATE sense, and every ROM that is pretty much senseless has some weird bug that I need to work for me.... oh well... I have tried EVERY rom out right now. Just as long as it is de-sensed as possible I will be happy.. thanks for the info bro :)

·
170 Posts
Fully charge and try wiping battery stats, let battery fully die and then fully charge for best results... If that doesn't work the you may need a better battery? that's my two cents

·
170 Posts
Anyone know any reason WHY my battery stayed on the charger ALL night long and after 8 hrs I was only up to 70 percent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.