Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
GINGERITIS GTX v1.3
by Chingy & Mcluvn

This is my themed version of Chingy's gingeritis 1.3.
I have slimmed the rom down a lot. I got rid of everything I didnt use. This started out as just a theme but it got to be so big that I just turned it into a full rom. Almost every thing in the rom is themed. I spent around 7 weeks putting this together and I think it is ready for everyone to see.

I have been having freeze up issues on first boot after the flash but I think its been worked out. I flashed it twice without any problems. However if it does freeze up on you just pull the battery and power back on the phone and you should be good to go.

Warning::: This will wipe your phone 3x when you flash it. Make a backup !
Included Apps

• Facebook
  • Adobe Reader
  • Google Music
  • Spare Parts
  • Gmaps
  • theMikMik Forum app
  • Wireless Tether
  • MyBackup Root
Changelog

August 26rd v1.3:

• Updated to latest base 2.11.605.0
  • New Ziggy Kernel With Lagfree Governor (Use SetCpu to overclock and play with the governors)
  • Fixed Skins so you can see notification text
  • Enlarged MikMik image in app drawer
  • Added theMikMik Forum App and MyBackup Root
  • Updated Maps
  • Added MyHTC
  • Added DockMode
  • Added Skyradier style Rosie Settings (Thanks ihftp69)
  • Fixed TaskManager so it no longer force closes Phone
  • Fixed lockscreen strings in sense 3 addon pack
  • Set default governor to lagfree
DOWNLOAD LINK

Disclaimer

Please remember that I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you phone. FLASHING THIS ROM WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE

A Full Wipe is REQUIRED before flashing this rom. If you choose not to do this (for who knows what reason) please do not post any problems you are having!

Please note that because all apks have been optimized and rebuilt for maximum efficiency, themeing carelessly will break these optimizations

DONATIONS

Attachments

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3|Saint|5 said:
This looks so awesome! Reminds me of the good 'ol days when I was running the GTX theme on my windows mobile phone.
LOL. Yes that is what I was going for. I loved gtx on my tp2 and as far as I know no one has done it on Android so I took on the challenge. Hope everyone enjoys it. A lot of work went into this ROM.

·
Android Apprentice
58 Posts
Look what just struck! McLuvn mods does it again. Testing this rom out was a pleasure. You get a chingy bulletproof base with a thorough streamlined theme. Great job. Everyone else needs to run it.

I run gingeritis 1.2.1 almost exclusively because of the speed and stability.

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
"whotahn said:
Man I have flashed hundreds......yes hundreds.....of things for McLuvn & never been kicked back into recovery.New one by me.

Did you flash through RM or from recovery. Wipe dalvik & cache?
It was a bad upload. My db crashed in the middle of it. Gotta re up it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts