Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Android Lover
417 Posts
Is GreenEnvy for you? Are you a user that craves the feel for a stock ROM kept updated by the newest leaks? Do you crave the need to customize a little with out getting lost in lingo? Do you want the feel of a custom ROM while staying somewhat close to home? GreenEnvy has included apps to help you over/under clock your processor, it has a custom kernel that includes speedtweak to help undervolt your phone to use less power, and more to come. I am very active in helping so flash away and ask away I will be here to support my ROMs. Welcome to the world of Android where we make stock users Green with Envy!

2 Different versions for users to pick which would work best for their needs
Flashable GreenEnvy Theme custom made
Based on 2.11.605.5 Leak which is now offical OTA

Thanks to Jcase and Android Police
Flash in Recovery Only!
AS A EXTRA MEASURE, I SUGGEST WIPE CACHE, DALVIK, AND IN CLOCKWORK UNDER "MOUNTS AND STORAGE" FORMAT /SYSTEM. You can keep your data if come from 2.11.605.0 or .2
If coming from any other ROM do a full data/cache/dalvik wipe
This ROM is Rooted, Deoxed, Debloated, apks are zipped
All ringtones, notifications, wall papers, and live wallpaper are all from the Vigor leak (Thank You Android Police)
Kernel is Custom Imoseyon 3.8.0GBtest (No Frills-CPU added for over/under clock) (Thanks Imoesyon)
4 in 1 Reboot menu (Thanks Ryanm05)
Sense is 2.1
Android 2.3.4
Added CWR (FREE Thanks Koush), WiFi Tether (FREE), No-Frills CPU (FREE)
Custom Vigor Boot Animation (Thanks Android Police)
Edits to build.prop file to speed up things more to come

THANKS TO ERIS and adrynalyne for help now and in future real class acts for new coming developers
don't ban either of them.

Screen Shot for Quad is ran on settings in pic and on normal mode in Speed Tweak (do not over clock to 1.9 my phone froze use at your own risk)
Make sure you always test if your phone can run at overclock speed before you set it to apply at boot or it will freeze at start up.

To Access Speed tweak download and open up Terminal Emulator and type
su
st

Thank you for downloading this. Also I had more time to post screen shots to show it does boot up. I am very sorry to those that had trouble last time. When I flashed this I was using 3.0.2.5 Recovery did a full data wipe since I can over from BAMF Forever, I cleared cache, and dalvik cache. Then flash ROM and enjoy. If you dirty flash do not post your issues!

Thank you to anyone I forgot at this point anyone that has anything to do with Android development deserves a Thanks so THANK YOU

3.0 Based on new base 2.11.605.5 along with custom kernel Imo 5.0 based off offical source. This is as solid of a stock/custom ROM as they come. Speed, battery life, and reliably. Everything works in this ROM that works with stock ROM with te ability to under/over clock. All options above are still in this ROM along with a few surprises. Stock version is also available with stock kernel. All bloat has been removed with out removing too much. Flash this if you want stock feel and be protected against OTA from Verizon.

3.0 custom
Nuked the status bar with theme, on hold till I fix.

·
Average Android
186 Posts
Looks good, ill give it a try. I love stock roms. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
421 Posts
reposting my experience from XDA:

upgraded to 1.1 oc'ed to your settings all I have to say is "JUST WOW" the phone is super stable dont even feel like I have it oced, apps launch faster, games play smoother. Everything works for me no data issue etc. I dont use NFL mobile so cant say if it works or not (EDIT: just checked it works)

had about 19mA draw from battery on idle once the rom settled, pretty low. Overall a great ROM.

A MUST CHECK BOYS and the BOOT ANIMATION IS TEH BEAST !!

·
Android Apprentice
192 Posts
Nice addition!! Downloading now. One question. Hows is this a vigor lookalike? The screen shots didn't look like the ports we have. Or am I missing something? Thanks for the new rom!

Sent from my phone. My phone is a whore. Don't judge her.

·
Android Lover
417 Posts
"KGBxxx said:
Nice addition!! Downloading now. One question. Hows is this a vigor lookalike? The screen shots didn't look like the ports we have. Or am I missing something? Thanks for the new rom!

Vigor wall papers, boot animation, live beats wall paper, ring tones, notifications, etc all from vigor and sans 3.5 look at Android police the home screens look alike :)

Edit: oh its not a port just a Rom I am starting from ground up, try it out anyways :) post what u think

·
Android Apprentice
192 Posts
"Grnlantern79 said:
Vigor wall papers, boot animation, live beats wall paper, ring tones, notifications, etc all from vigor and sans 3.5 look at Android police the home screens look alike :)

Edit: oh its not a port just a Rom I am starting from ground up, try it out anyways :) post what u think
Awsome. Love stock like roms!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts