Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
* Your warranty is now void.. LOL I guess you knew it already.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because your phone
* bootloops and alarm does not go off. Please do some research if you have any
* concerns about features included in my ROM before using it! YOU and only
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
You have a question post it in the thread,
Instead of Pm'ing me, as other users may
experience you problems
This ROM is Paranoid Android JB based on CM not AOSP as PA team have switched to this is built from source for our PLAY' by me
The sources are taken from Utaka's repos which I have forked to my github, with changes I made for the PLAY and will continue to update myself when I get time. Link to github will be at the bottom of this post.
This ROM is build from source for ZEUS/ZEUSC with all recent updates to CM10, PA included as of 30-01-13. [/hide]
- Front camera
- Video recording
- CDMA - Paxchristos
- Video Playback
- USB Mass storage
- Proximity Sensors - CosmicDan
- Touchpad -- Farenheith
- PA Paranoid Preferences
- Tablet UI
- Wifi AP tether (HotSpot mode)
- Paranoid Android Team
- CyanogenMod Team (FXP)
- Based on ParanoidAndroid v2.57.1
- Recent CM changes
- TouchPad support - thanks at Farenheith
- Proimity sensors working - Thanks at CosmicDan
- Multiboot aware
- Built with Linaro 4,6,2
- Fixed Auto Ratation
- Built with Linaro 4.7.3 (01-01-13)
- TouchPadActivator.apk added ( Thanks @farenheith )
- Added CMFileManager.apk ( Thanks at CyanogenMod )
- Fixed crazy bootanimation (which also caused problems with some devices not booting)
- Updated to latest FXP CM10 source
- Problems with PA settings fixed
- Update Trebuch
- Updated Italian and Greek Translations
- All other latest PA 2+ changes
You want to port PA? Take a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=27558806
Themes and other goodies you can find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1822082
Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen
Trebuchet Settings: margins:SMALL, show permanent searchbar:YES, Grid: 4x4, resize all widgets:YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF
Make sure you follow these instructions exactly
- Flash provided kernel or LuPuS v7 or Turbo Kernel
- Wipe data
- Wipe cache
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Flash ROM
- To enter Multi-boot Menu press volume-down key when led turns blue and vibrates
1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock ROM /, PA Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten. Remeber this work was created free of charge.
... explain your issue as precise as you can do not give 1 word descriptions of a problem, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.
When will there be a new release??
Please do not ask this question, follow the rules of this thread , the last thing myself and other DEV's like looking at is a thread full of....
- May I ask how long would you say before next update
- Is a new version being worked on
- When will this are that be fixed
- Are you stuck on something
Any other ways of asking for ETA's they are all AGAINST this threads RULES.
- Always wipe data when switching ROM, unless you came from previous version of the same ROM ( or OP states otherwise- Always make a cwm backup / TWRP
- TB 22.214.171.124 seems work fine with JB
- If you encounter any bugs after updating ROM without wipe data process, back up your installed apps & user data using TB, go to CWM / TWRP & wipe data, reboot & restore from TB
If you like my work please consider buying me a beer or something else
by clicking the DONATE ME button, of course it isn't needed but greatly appreciated and keeps me motivated.
DO NOT MIRROR MY DOWNLOADS
Paranoid_Android_v2.5.6_zeus_4.1.2.zip ------- GSM
md5 = 0xa716ec0f55bf28ca9d1215e9db672d03
Paranoid_Android_v2.5.6_zeusc_4.1.2.zip ------- CDMA
md5 = 0x81544df7c87d3bd992c997e51d23199a
Google apps (working 20121011)