Android OS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
So you notcie we haven been online? Well thats becouse ewe have been busy busting our @$$'s for you.. While its not quite ready for release yet I thought I would share a couple of screenshots to hold/droll you over.. Some are have clues as to what you can expect ;)

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Very much looking forward to it! Had the TBH leak on my phone for a couple of hours before I decided to wait for your GB ROM and went back to Gummy 1.8.5. Thanks for your work!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
214 Posts
P3Droid was mentioning some bugs with Gtalk and Google Voice in this build...will these bugs be in the GummyCHARGED ROM you're building?

Thanks and can't wait!!

·
Android Lover
471 Posts
Ive had no real probelm with gb, gtalk does not have video and battery stats don't work and you need a widget t turn on mobile hot spot other than that solid

·
Android Apprentice
214 Posts
originaldobo said:
Ive had no real probelm with gb, gtalk does not have video and battery stats don't work and you need a widget t turn on mobile hot spot other than that solid

What widget is that?

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
I have an issue with the phone not ringing while sleeping/screen off. When someone calls it goes straight to voicemail. Anyone else experience this?

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More screenshots to come :)

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Ok, you're allowed to build a Gummy GB ROM, but I think after that you should rip out all needed files from the GB release and start working on your own CM7 port :androidwink:

·
Average Android
97 Posts
I hate to sound like a douche, and I know this is an AOSP rom, but I really like the original and now new GB notification symbols of the Charge.
Kejar31, if it isn't too much of a pain in the ass, could you please include a version of GummyCharge Gingerbread with those notification bar symbols....?

Thank you.

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
originaldobo said:
Be cool if gummy had the power button transition when shutting off tie screen

It does, that's what the last screenshot is :p

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.