Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
can i use this rom in xperia p..? i don't think so..but i want to confirm it.. i am new to this.. t just rooted my phone..and locked boot loader..probably by tomorrow i will unlock it.. so please specify best custom rom for xperia p

·
Eats Your Face
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
can i use this rom in xperia p..? i don't think so..but i want to confirm it.. i am new to this.. t just rooted my phone..and locked boot loader..probably by tomorrow i will unlock it.. so please specify best custom rom for xperia p
This is for Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ONLY.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

·
Eats Your Face
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
gchild u have any issues theme manager not work and just force closing?

No I had to clean flash because of it. Try settings / apps / theme chooser / clear cache

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's a new build with Sabermod Toolchain (4.9 androideabi and 4.7 arm-eabi) with O2 flags.

I've been using it for a few hours now and its fast! I'd recommend a clean flash for anyone looking for some extra speed.

http://beta.basketbuild.com/devs/view/gchild320?subpath=/i605
Sounds interesting. Is it based on OFFICIAL PAC-Man 4.3?

I'm having trouble locating the build @ http://beta.basketbuild.com/devs/view/gchild320?subpath=/i605 is it missing or am I just not seeing it?

- Steven

·
Eats Your Face
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Yeah its the same source with minor changes to build without errors. The link is there, scroll down and to the right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any word on audio dock implementation yet? I'm still hunkering down on milestone 1 RC1 because it has the Advanced tab under settings and the Audio option to use the USB dock. The last few PACman ROMs I've installed still have the dock audio greyed out and I didn't see the Advanced tab option any more. I'm champing at the bit! I saw that the new DSP Manager has a dock option, but the phone still won't go into audio dock mode. Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks in advance

·
Eats Your Face
97 Posts
Any word on audio dock implementation yet? I'm still hunkering down on milestone 1 RC1 because it has the Advanced tab under settings and the Audio option to use the USB dock. The last few PACman ROMs I've installed still have the dock audio greyed out and I didn't see the Advanced tab option any more. I'm champing at the bit! I saw that the new DSP Manager has a dock option, but the phone still won't go into audio dock mode. Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks in advance
I don't have a dock but this is what I see.

6yse5ure.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't have a dock but this is what I see.
6yse5ure.jpg
Okay, thanks for checking for me. That's the same screen I had been getting, looks like the dock is not quite ready for prime time :( I tried running Cyanogenmod's latest ROM, and I missed the perks of PACman too much! I'll keep checking the audio option periodically while using 4.2.2. Thanks again!

·
Eats Your Face
97 Posts
Okay, thanks for checking for me. That's the same screen I had been getting, looks like the dock is not quite ready for prime time :( I tried running Cyanogenmod's latest ROM, and I missed the perks of PACman too much! I'll keep checking the audio option periodically while using 4.2.2. Thanks again!
Our 4.3 dock audio compatibility will very likely be the same as cm's. So if you notice they merge it me know

·
Eats Your Face
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
What did you do you your sabermod build, add magical pixie dust to it? It is awesome!

Some people say the toolchain makes no difference....

I think it clearly does!

·
Registered
12 Posts
General Question - since installing this ROM my Nissan Altima Bluetooth has lost some functionality. I can still pair / take and receive calls / access phone book / but I have lost the functionality to send and receive text via the BlueTooth Nissan application. I know if I evert back to 4.1.2 all functionality has returned. Is there a new bluetooth protocol in 4.3 that is not backwards compatible with 4.1.2?

Thanks.

121 - 140 of 173 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.