Android OS Forum banner
161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Eats Your Face
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
I would bet nightlies start within the next few days at this point. If anyone is still viewing this. Love this site, where are you people?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello

I just installed the nightly update from last night. Everything seemed to be going great, but whenever I get a phone call, I get this message: "Unfortunately, the process com.android.incallui as stopped. Blame the Split Screen." And this pop up screen keeps me from answering the phone call. Any tips on getting rid of this?

Thanks!

·
Eats Your Face
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Hello

I just installed the nightly update from last night. Everything seemed to be going great, but whenever I get a phone call, I get this message: "Unfortunately, the process com.android.incallui as stopped. Blame the Split Screen." And this pop up screen keeps me from answering the phone call. Any tips on getting rid of this?
Thanks!
You'll need to turn off non intrusive calls settings in phone for now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Quick question... How come I can't get my location stiff to work... GPS works proper but the network and Wi-Fi location services don't seem to work right... Anything I can do to fix this with a patch of some sort? BTW...I love this ROM... All the customizations you could ever want... and it's ago stable!!!

Sent from my I605 using Tapatalk

·
Eats Your Face
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Quick question... How come I can't get my location stiff to work... GPS works proper but the network and Wi-Fi location services don't seem to work right... Anything I can do to fix this with a patch of some sort? BTW...I love this ROM... All the customizations you could ever want... and it's ago stable!!!Sent from my I605 using Tapatalk
Weird that gps works and others don't. Everything I've heard about location settings is to flash a touchwiz rom, get a gps lock, then flash this again.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
I had to do that to get GPS working...I just flashed slimkat and all the location settings worked without any issues

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
OK...I think its the quick tile that messes it up...I rebooted and didn't do anything with the quick tile to make it say what mode it was in, and everything it working right

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gchild320

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same problem here. I just did a wipe & restore. All the apps are not updated yet, but I just got a call and cannot answer it. If nightly abruptly needs a new gaps package, an alert would have been nice.

Where do I find the new gaps package and how do I install it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I just new with Custom ROMs, I have upgraded my Android version for my SGH-I337M to the PAC 4.4.4.RC-1.

The problem I have, is that I can't access the dial pad when a call is on going, also I neither can hang up on the phone option, when I try it I have the error "the com.android.incallui" has stooped.

Thanks in advance for Your help on this.

Have an Excellent day !!!

161 - 173 of 173 Posts