Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
2.3.4 i cant believe its not butter v1

@rootz: http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?...1588#post51588

v2: black facebook(might not show till you install system/app)
inverted g+
voodoo control
shock's theme
NEW BUILD.prop
new init.d files
zeam launcher
and some other goodies like sdbooster

NOTE! this is not the last official release i still want a modded power menu and official ACID theme and some other stuff so please do not tell me to change v2 at all this is a fun release but also has some performance enhancements :p

to flash this:
disable voodoo on whatever rom your on
flash v2
make sure voodoo is still disabled
install busybox
enable voodoo
turn phone off
turn phone on

if you have any issues with ext4 conversion heres a guide to fix it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1204682

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GOKUDBDW ----- working link

v2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ZESX7CY

enjoy

·
FB
101 Posts
Is this a straight install or are we gonna have to fiddle with voodoo still to get ext4 working?

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
I was going through the steps for that post as this went up. Man you guys are amazing. If your ever in Miami let me know and i'll buy you a beer, or 5. You guys make these phones fly.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr Nosrok said:
I was going through the steps for that post as this went up. Man you guys are amazing. If your ever in Miami let me know and i'll buy you a beer, or 5. You guys make these phones fly.

and no problemo hehe im about to update the ext4 tweak with an even better one so be on the look out

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my wifi doesnt have weak signal so yea? lol

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
I used to have full signal in every spot in my apartment with ICBINB (froyo) but when I changed to gb I have no signal 10 ft from the router :(

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
let me know if its weak, if it is ill look into a fix

·
Android Apprentice
56 Posts
Where do I find minitool partition? It isn't in my market? Coming from audiophile redux

Full blown acid and whiskey supporter

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
minitool is for the computer, if you've never used minitool then you probably dont have ext4 partition on your sdcard

·
Android Apprentice
56 Posts
So then I should b good just to convert using the voodoo app while in audiophile rom or in cwm red?

Full blown acid and whiskey supporter

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
dsexton702 said:
let me know if its weak, if it is ill look into a fix
the wifi signal is still weak. I also tried kf2 modem, so the signal should be the same as ICBINB based off froyo, but it is not :(

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
"mzangui said:
the wifi signal is still weak. I also tried kf2 modem, so the signal should be the same as ICBINB based off froyo, but it is not :(
I haven't had any issues with the wifi. Have you tried it any where else? Otherwise maybe we can swap wifi software from froyo. I'm sure if it is confirmed by others, and and is truly a gb issue one of us from the team will figure it out.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Black RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Bl4ckpheniX said:
I haven't had any issues with the wifi. Have you tried it any where else? Otherwise maybe we can swap wifi software from froyo. I'm sure if it is confirmed by others, and and is truly a gb issue one of us from the team will figure it out.

no, but since I am living in apartment and lots of neighbors has wireless router, my phone generally finds around 10 networks, but know only three. also, I changed back to foryo and there was no issue. so it must be an issue with gb. I saw some other guys complaining about wifi on xda forum too.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
dsexton702 said:
ACID is proud to present, I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER gingerbread edition 2.3.4 kg6

Whats in it:
debloated
drhonks kernel
whitehawks base and crt animation
acid tweaks
new optimized ext4 tweaks
ext4 compatible
gb launcher thanks to bl4ckphenix

ICBINB v1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GOKUDBDW

enjoy :p
Lets get some screen shots...why not right

Sent from A cold blooded sammy s 4g

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
"Bl4ckpheniX said:

Yeah wifi isn't as strong as it is on froyo. It works and I can deal with it because having GB outweighs the weaker wifi issue.

BTW thank you to Team Acid for all the great work you do.

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
Flashed this last night onlyGB rom that i was able to convert to ext 4 smooth as silk Thanks desexton once again you come thru :smile3:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts