Android OS Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
mzangui said:
Thanks for your work man.
I am on kg6, all partitions are already ext4. so all I need is the modded power menu, lock screen and init.d. Should I flash your whole rom or it is possible to just push some files?
If you wish you can install this ROM then flash (using Odin) the KG6 modem found here.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Okay, i'm trying to install this i odined leaked kg6, flashed dr honk stock kernel+cwn+vodoo ext4 lagfix, so i could get cwm, now i'm trying to disable ext4 so i can install this rom but linda keeps telling me that i don't have enough space, i've tried several methods posted. i will try to partition the sd next. It's the 16 gb version. i've formatted fresh using cwm and phone settings and computer. Any suggestions if the partition does not work?

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
I'm having the same issue with all gb roms. No matter what I've tried, I always lose all user apps on reboot every single time.

Sent from one badass SGS4g

·
Android Apprentice
56 Posts
I think I saw u said something about releasing something tonight to fix the issues people have.had trying to convert with gb! I was wondering if this was gonna b any easier to flash with tonight's fix? Reading these posts for 2 days seems very threatening! I do want gb but should I wait or is it really worth it right now compared to what I am running now audiophile redux? When I Odin back to krylons stock plus root does that convert me back to rfs or do I have use the converter and format my SD?

Full blown acid and whiskey supporter

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
cnote74 said:
Do a factory reset that cures the disappearing app problem.
Tried that on all versions of gb....fail. Irritating as hell.

Sent from one badass SGS4g

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
I just came across an issue where an incoming call on wifi calling causes the phone to spazz out. It would ring and then go black and then ring again as if it were another call and this happens about 4 times and you end up with 4 missed calls.anyone else have this issue?

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
dsexton702 said:
look at what all the other apk's are permissioned to im assuming its rw-r-r but i could be wrong
I saw that thats what it was at and didnt work so I turned on all permissions to no avail. I wish someone else was having this issue so I didnt feel like the only one.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.