Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Team ACIDS goal for the ICBINB series roms are to give you the stock look, but with every tweak known to the sgs4g community. So yes there are many versions of ICBINB one for every gb build and one for KD1 froyo build, but remember they are only stock roms TWEAKED OUT to the fullest by yours truly #ACID :p

ICBINB is just our STOCK series of roms, more personalized team acid roms will be approaching very soon

to flash this:
you need to make sure have have flashed some kind of GB bootloaders before
disable voodoo on whatever rom your on
flash the ICBINB kh1 rom
make sure voodoo is still disabled
boot up rom
install busybox
enable voodoo through app

if linda says not enough space on sdcard create a partition on your sdcard from CWM

enjoy :p

link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3U1Q3YS

Thanks to:
drhonk
krylon360
whitehawkx
team acid
htaak for his suprise :p

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Hell yes. Thank you guys so much!
I came from [ROM] ICBINB GB kg6 v1. Followed your instructions and everything went perfect and converted fine.

****Edit****

after linda converted and phone booted back up i noticed i lost my market. Everything else seems fine. Any ideas?

****Edit 2******
So i downloaded the new market .apk here http://www.multiupload.com/LLTIUKCX6M and it fixed the problem. After installing the apk, and rebooting the phone, the market didnt disappear again. Any ideas as to why it disappeared?

Once I got market back on, i installed quadrant to compare from KG6 v1

My quad scores on ICBINB kg6 v1 Stock no OC were 1st run. 1922 2nd. 2152 3rd 2250
My quad scores on ICBINB KH1 Stock no OC are now 1st run. 1933 2nd. 2272 3rd. 2339

Gotta love it!!!! TY TY TY For everyones work who is involved!!!!

Still baffled by the disappearing market though.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
nice work. Time to transfer images from theme from the last build. Soooo close

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Yea, market disapearing sucked. Did advanced restore to get it back. Recomend anyone that installs this does a back up first with cwm.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Black RootzWiki Forums

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Bl4ckpheniX said:
Yea, market disapearing sucked. Did advanced restore to get it back. Recomend anyone that installs this does a back up first with cwm.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Black RootzWiki Forums
What you need to do is go into /system/app and find the vending apk in the c area of the apps and rename it to vending.apk then reboot that will fix your market issue :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts