Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Latest edition of ICBINB updated to KJ1

THIS IS THE BEST ICBINB EVER!

Whats in it:
THIS CAME FROM A LEAK I DID NOT MAKE FROM GROUND UP(outta respect hehe)
stock deodexed(thanks airflip)
Newest Adrenaline Shot added
should be extra silky smooth and responsive
debloated, but still contains bloat
drhonks kj1 kernel(thanks drhonk)
TW
CRT OFF animation
ext4 support
amazing battery life, look at undervolt settings for even better battery life
deadline as default scheduler
modded build.prop----new tweaks
fps is not only 28 but also 56 during 3d test this is great for gaming
when flashing wiping /data is now optional

IF YOU ARE FLASHING FROM FROYO:
flash the kg4 leak IF YOU DONT HAVE GB BOOTLOADERS
flash drhonks kernel for GB
go into cwm
wipe everything
flash rom
enable voodoo
Enjoy
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH CONVERTING TO EXT4 THEN FLASH FB's BUSYBOX INSTALLER BEFORE ICBINB ROM although im almost positive you wont need to ;)

IF YOU ARE FLASHING FROM GINGERBREAD
go into cwm
wipe everything
flash rom
enable voodoo
enjoy :)

ICBINB KJ1:
this will not wipe your /data partition so it is up to you if you wish to wipe it
enjoy :)

ICBINB KJ1

ICBINB Rom series was made to be the smoothest, fastest, best battery rom out there. I want you to feel like your OVERCLOCKED but really your not

I know this is stock but thats what ICBINB is all about!

I might be adding some stuff to this rom, not to sure yet, if you have any requests let me know :D

UNDERVOLT SETTINGS
For anyone who wants even more amazing battery life with this rom here are my newest values for undervolting ;)
level0 - 1000 - 1155 - 1065 -------this level can change frequency but volts need to change as well
level1 - 800 - 1040 - 1035
level2 - 400 - 955 - 960
level3 - 200 - 835 - 950
level4 - 100 - 825 - 930

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
neocorteqz said:
Is it possible to get custom startup/shutdown support allowing us to edit them?

thanks
yea i believe there is a way to get the custom boot animations on there, gimme a couple days with raver we will work something out hopefully and ill be updating the thread with the new KI3 package tomorrow :p

·
Average Android
61 Posts
"dsexton702 said:
yea i believe there is a way to get the custom boot animations on there, gimme a couple days with raver we will work something out hopefully and ill be updating the thread with the new KI3 package tomorrow :p
You kick ass guys. And great work on the roms!

I forgot to ask, you mention proper battery calibration, I don't think the app from the market is working on GB, so you recommend anything else? Our just delete the batterystats.bin with root explorer?

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
neocorteqz said:
You kick ass guys. And great work on the roms!

I forgot to ask, you mention proper battery calibration, I don't think the app from the market is working on GB, so you recommend anything else? Our just delete the batterystats.bin with root explorer?
ive been using the battery calibration from the market, but if its not working for you then the best way would be to use root explorer ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts