Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Sorry it's still taking a while guys, but we have all been working very hard on this next release. There are major changes to, well, everything, that you won't see till the release, so I hope you guys can stay patient and maybe the long wait will pay off.
Like really, changes are huge.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Yep, on windows you can just press unmount on the device and things will go fine. However on unix systems you must first unmount on the computer then unmount on the phone itself in order to not cause any issues. However if you only press unmount on the device, a simple reboot and your back to normal. Does the Galaxy Nexus have the same behaviour?
Galaxy Nexus doesn't have an internal sdCard like the Galaxy S, it uses MTP to connect to computers. This is as far as I know, of course, seeing that I don't actually own one.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
i have a problem... this morning i flash the datafix.zip and when i reboot my i9000 appear this message:
your device has no sdcard or your sd card is out of space

So I try to reflash the datafix to revert but when I start the flash appear this message:
assert failed: run_program("/tmp/checker.sh")=0
E:Error in /sdcard/DataFix.zip (status 7)
Installation aborted.

Why? What can I do??
The datafix doesn't touch your sdcard in any way. I can't really help you as that is almost no information, but the error means that there is something wrong, and you can't restore back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts