Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just want to say thanks a lot for this great ROM. I've been using since RC3 and all the upgrades which come after.

I was just curious that many of the times I found that the 'phone' and 'people' lists open up more slowly than those in Gingerbread. Is that a normal thing?

Apart from that, I cannot wait to have a taste of the RC5 and the latest 4.0.4!

Keep up with the good work! Many thanks again!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey,

Just want to say thanks for this! I've spent the last 3 evenings in and out of forums, flashing with various ROMS.
This is the most stable I've tried with WiFi and external SD card mounting perfectly!

Out of interest, what kernal would you guys recommend running with RC 4.2?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey,

Just want to say thanks for this! I've spent the last 3 evenings in and out of forums, flashing with various ROMS.
This is the most stable I've tried with WiFi and external SD card mounting perfectly!

Out of interest, what kernal would you guys recommend running with RC 4.2?
Stock kernel obviously! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Currently I have installed on my i9000 version 4.2 and I have three problems with this version:
A. - When upgrading an application from the market, if this application is very heavy the phone reboots itself ... and boot without ask me PIN
It happens when the application is very heavy and when you upgrade any application automatically
2. - I can not hear the music of my internal memory card. I have tried to follow the steps (delete data, delete cache storage media and gallery and stop both processes, then restart and nothing ...).
3.- In many cases floating window appears with options EXPECT, REPORT, CLOSE ... how I can prevent it from appearing too.

Can you help me,please?...I do not know what can I do...

Currently I have 150 apps installed on my i9000

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Currently I have installed on my i9000 version 4.2 and I have three problems with this version:
A. - When upgrading an application from the market, if this application is very heavy the phone reboots itself ... and boot without ask me PIN
It happens when the application is very heavy and when you upgrade any application automatically
2. - I can not hear the music of my internal memory card. I have tried to follow the steps (delete data, delete cache storage media and gallery and stop both processes, then restart and nothing ...).
3.- In many cases floating window appears with options EXPECT, REPORT, CLOSE ... how I can prevent it from appearing too.

Can you help me,please?...I do not know what can I do...

Currently I have 150 apps installed on my i9000
150 apps? I think thats a bit overkill which may be killing performance. No market issues here, let's see if 4.0.4 solves these problems for others.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for greatest ICS ROM Around. I'm waiting like a child before christmas for RC5! I'm anxious to see 4.0.4 in action. My only issue has been the insane battery drain.. I've tried like 30 different modems and can't get more than 6 hours with normal use (Twitter, ConnectBot, WhatsApp, Internet)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for greatest ICS ROM Around. I'm waiting like a child before christmas for RC5! I'm anxious to see 4.0.4 in action. My only issue has been the insane battery drain.. I've tried like 30 different modems and can't get more than 6 hours with normal use (Twitter, ConnectBot, WhatsApp, Internet)
Which modem did you find the best?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey just wanted to ask u smething... nt posting at xda as ppl are whining as well as flaming out there

Can u try making a call and when the othr phone is ringing can u press the home button and minimize the call... u ll find that on pulling notification bar the time starts on itself even if phone is still ringing...

Next if u tap on that and enter call screen again and then again on minimizing the time resets and starts frm zero again even if the user at the othr end hasnt picked the call...

Is this a feature of ics or an issue... sorry if this is a knwn thing... posting out of curiosity...

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Sorry it's still taking a while guys, but we have all been working very hard on this next release. There are major changes to, well, everything, that you won't see till the release, so I hope you guys can stay patient and maybe the long wait will pay off.
Like really, changes are huge.

21 - 40 of 95 Posts