Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
So have you seen any success yourself with these radios, and how long have you tested them for. I'm currently running the KI3 modem for the galaxy s 4G and it's been running well. If the Nexus S radios are more compatible with ICS, then I might try them out based on your feedback. Thanks for the find.
Update: tried flashing the nexus modem, but installation was unsuccessful. Gave me installation aborted error message. I then flashed the UCLB3 modem from KI3. Between the KI3 & UCLB3 modems, is anyone else experiencing a greyed out wifi signal bar even though it says it's connected? Noticed it today before trying out the nexus modem cos I thought something was up with the KI3 modem. I'm on the UCLB3 modem and it's also showing the greyed out wifi signal. Thx in advance for the help.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
48 Posts
Update: tried flashing the nexus modem, but installation was unsuccessful. Gave me installation aborted error message. I then flashed the UCLB3 modem from KI3. Between the KI3 & UCLB3 modems, is anyone else experiencing a greyed out wifi signal bar even though it says it's connected? Noticed it today before trying out the nexus modem cos I thought something was up with the KI3 modem. I'm on the UCLB3 modem and it's also showing the greyed out wifi signal. Thx in advance for the help.

yep i'm having same issue with UCLB3 the only thing that turns it blue for me is if i lock the phone while wifi is on then unlock it and it turns blue again not sure why it does this

·
Registered
84 Posts
yep i'm having same issue with UCLB3 the only thing that turns it blue for me is if i lock the phone while wifi is on then unlock it and it turns blue again not sure why it does this
That's really weird. I wonder if JT is gonna do more with this build or if he's done? I know he mentioned that this won't be a lifetime project for him, but I hope he has a few more fixes before he calls it a day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really believe that JT will do his best for all Infuse lovers and bring to us some cool improvements with next build.

·
Registered
84 Posts
JT you started a revolution brother. The collective just dropped an AOKP ICS version for the Infuse over at xda. This is really awesome. Thx man for starting the work. :)

·
MILF
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
JT you started a revolution brother. The collective just dropped an AOKP ICS version for the Infuse over at xda. This is really awesome. Thx man for starting the work. :)

Good to hear. My goal was to make a usable, portable code base to build upon, so I'm glad someone else is using it. Surprised no MIUI builds have popped up tho. Expected those pretty quick since it takes like 5 mins to port

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is it possible to supply just the kernel? I know it is, i just do not have the knowledge to pull the kernel from it...can someone assist? Was thinking of having overclock on aokp :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I trying all others ICS port for Infuse and for me this is more stable and bug free release. Best battery performance !

Update will be more than welcome

Sent from my Samsung Infuse ICS 4.0.4

·
Registered
3 Posts
if you want an update, go to the real community at xda. theres both cm9 and aokp being updated regularly. theres now even working bluetooth with audio, which was never even in cm7. you can even get overclocking in one of the cm9 roms.

121 - 140 of 150 Posts