MILF
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·

·
Registered
84 Posts
Maybe. Quite busy these days.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Thank you for the response brother! I'm still enjoying the pioneering work you've done to get ICS on our device. Maybe is the best answer I've heard and it gives me hope :D

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
84 Posts
JT is there a chance to see some jelly bean around :)
I believe he's working on something. He previewed the about phone screen with what looked like JB over at xda and mentioned updating some upstream stuff for future JB work on his github. So this must mean something good is coming :D

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

·
MILF
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
I believe he's working on something. He previewed the about phone screen with what looked like JB over at xda and mentioned updating some upstream stuff for future JB work on his github. So this must mean something good is coming :D

The code is on my github now. AFAICT, everything works

·
Registered
84 Posts
The code is on my github now. AFAICT, everything works

Thanks brother! Can't wait to try some JB!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Glad to see that JT is still kicking ass on the infuse. Thanks for the support. Btw, is it significantly smoother than ICS? I'm especially curious because of the single core.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I failed to put gb bootloaders on my Infuse before I flashed ICS. Now I have a boot loop or rainbow'd recovery screen to choose from. Where I've found references to the gb bootloader, the file no longer exists. Please post a new link.

Much obliged.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts