We are pleased to announce the first release of Virtuous Primo, this is based on the leaked 1.56.401.11 release RUU. We would like to give special thanks to Football
for the RUU.
This build currently falls as an X-Series
release, how ever it is suitable for use as a daily driver if you can live with a few bugs. We hope to have ROM feature complete as soon possible. Check bellow for a full list of what is working and what is not.
Primo is the result of a collaborative, team effort by the following developers:Working
- HW Acceleration
- Mobile Data, SMS, MMS & Voice Calls
- Sensors (Auto Brightness is a bit iffy)
- USB Storgage (No 3rd Party App Required)
- FM Radio
- WiFi Hotspot
- USB Tethering
- You tell us
- Based on the Primo ROM (1.56.401.11).
- Fully Deodexed
- Ported for almost full functionality on all of supported devices
- Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.
- Overclocked kernels with numerous additional kernel modules.
- Built-in screen state frequency scaling (1.1Ghz-307MHz/ondemand screen-on, 768Mhz-307Mhz/conservative screen-off), via custom built virtuous_oc C daemon.
- Market-sourced applications (Gmail, Maps, Voice, etc) automatically installed on first boot into /data/app for easy removal.
- Bloatware and unnecessary applications removed.
Bugs and Errors
- You must complete a full wipe prior to installing this ROM the first time. We also recommend wiping between upgrades, but you are welcome to try upgrading without a wipe. However, no support will be provided if you file a bug without having wiped prior to submission.
To ease the process of reporting bugs to the team, we made a public bugtracker where you can report any bugs you found. Please make sure you read all the existing entries there to avoid doubling the errors.
The bugtracker is located here (coming soon).
- For the RUU
- for pointing us in right direction to fix WiFi
- For testing on MT4G
- For music playback fix
Device specific information
As we don't have any Inspire tester there might be the usual issues with touchscreen and/or audio. Please report back if those are working correctly