Developer
54 Posts
Mod Type:: ROM

Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Status:: Weekly

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: No

Source::
*Note: I make changes almost daily, be sure to check my github for the latest.

Downloads:*Note: I make builds almost daily, be sure to check the above links for the latest.

Miscellaneous:
  • There are no bugs, hence the name "Bugless" Beast.
  • Donations are always more than welcome!
Connect:Developers:
  • My ROM is open source on GitHub, checkout the code!
Code:
repo init -u [URL=git://github.com/peteralfonso/platform_manifest.git]git://github.com/peteralfonso/platform_manifest.git[/URL] -b jb

·
Registered
31 Posts
Really a great Rom, but is it possible to get battery with percentage and the search button to this Rom? None of the patches i tried worked...

·
Android user since Cupcake
38 Posts
This is awesome, thanks pete

I've been looking for this rom for a while now, so happy I found it

·
Android user since Cupcake
38 Posts
Slight problem with this rom, the NFC doesn't seem to work

I've just flashed back to factory 4.0.2 and it's working on that so thankfully my phone isn't borked =/

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found a little bug too, the Dutch dictionary isn't working even if you installed it. Tried reinstall different times but it won't work. English dictionary does work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys, any review about this rom ? Bugs or issues ?

I'm looking for a vanilla aosp and it seems to be perfect

Thanks
This is one of the best Roms out, but for some reason the latest version doesn't want to enter deep sleep. Tried flashing 3 times, with wipe etc. Back on AOKP with Franco's latest kernel for now. Would love to have this running with Franco's kernel, had awesome results with the 12-22-11 build.

·
googlr
56 Posts
This is one of the best Roms out, but for some reason the latest version doesn't want to enter deep sleep. Tried flashing 3 times, with wipe etc. Back on AOKP with Franco's latest kernel for now. Would love to have this running with Franco's kernel, had awesome results with the 12-22-11 build.
What is deep sleep and how is it enabled?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, other know bugs ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i noticed some minor issue with camera (version 10/1)..somtimes it open but i can't take picture..i can't even focus..i just exit and reload camera app and then it work..another issue is after a fresh install of the 8/1 build..at the first lunch of wallet, the phone reboot..the next boot i lunched wallet but it say it is not active in italy..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Peter, can you add "Trackball Alert" compatibility to your rom ? It's just a little framework patch ( i can sand you a pm ) to let us to use the best notification manager for ICS

Thanks

1 - 20 of 62 Posts