Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
Darn! I swear I saw someone post screen shots of the bloatware to uninstall. i've read through the posts, maybe missed it. Anyone have it or a list?

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
Hey fellow flashers, i am having trouble with the unzipping of this build to flash in Odin. When 7zip unzips the file it does so into about 6-7 separate files not the one file needed to flash in Odin. Am I doing something wrong? is there another unzip app i can use? or can someone post the single Odin file? Thanks. I am anxious to flash this sweet Rom
Yeah man... you have to be unlocked and of course rooted. And then you can flash the zip in TWRP recovery (after data wipe/ cache clean)

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
Hey Beans, I noticed Aroma was added, cool! And the 4.2. keyboard. How about the 4.2 camera? That's sweet! I have it on my GNEX, very nice.

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
Hey I am liking this updated TWRP. I tried it a year ago on my Xoom and went back to CWM, but I could easily get used to this :)

Here is a link I will keep up for a few days... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fs1gitnnvokfrf8/9B4DLunSzr This has 3.zip packages to install through TWRP. The Awsomebeats.zip is the latest DSPmanager (it will take), the other 2 are the 4.2 camera, and 4.2 package has camera/keyboard/SMS/Gmail. I wiped the delvik and cache, but I could not get them to flash properly; even though TWRP said "success" (?) Maybe you'll have better luck. If so, do tell :)

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
YES! This is an excellent ROM Beans! Very well done. Totally cool how it loaded in TWRP! I have never seen that before; Sweat newness :)
I look forward to more themes (theme chooser:)
and a "speaker proximity" APK. (?)

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
Hey I am liking this updated TWRP. I tried it a year ago on my Xoom and went back to CWM, but I could easily get used to this :)

Here is a link I will keep up for a few days... https://www.dropbox....frf8/9B4DLunSzr This has 3.zip packages to install through TWRP. The Awsomebeats.zip is the latest DSPmanager (it will take), the other 2 are the 4.2 camera, and 4.2 package has camera/keyboard/SMS/Gmail. I wiped the delvik and cache, but I could not get them to flash properly; even though TWRP said "success" (?) Maybe you'll have better luck. If so, do tell :)
UPDATE: the 4.2 camera will take. First freeze or uninstall the 4.1 camera and gallery (you can keep gallery, you'll have 2; the 4.2 has it's own) Boot into recovery and wipe the delvik (if you haven't already in TiBu); install the .zip and reboot.

The 4.2 package.zip I will leave in Dropbox. However, it may bork some of the existing apps it's replacing. Just wait for fix :) ... or 7zip it to see it's contents and remove the existing apps on your device first before flashing it.

Awesomebeats.zip is a great app, you'll never use MusicFX agian (delete it:)

more to come...

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
better battery life? Hell, I play games on my Note 2, spend about 2-3 HOURS on phone calls, surf the web, stream youtube, and have Wifi on at all times.....it has a 42% charge on it at the end of the day.....
Yeah really!? Maybe you need to get your battery replaced. It's been know to happen; get a bad one.
Just today on a three hour trip, my passenger watched immortals and web surfed. I received quite a few calls and made some. used google maps to navigate to 2 places. On the way back he watch another movie. Almost 10 hours total time and had 42% remaining. Much better life than my GNEX has.

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
hey BEANS this is great! The hits just keep coming :) Love the themeing too. Is there a "quiet hours" in this build?

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that S-beam is missing in the settings of the Beans Rom?

Sent from my Beans-out Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
S- beam is in settings under "more settings" :)

Build 4 is out. I restored back to 3. I like the features that were for whatever reason removed in 4 (full rotation still doesn't work for home or lock screen). I guess too many can't figure out how to turn on and turn off mods. My solution for them is to go back to stock or make your own ROM.

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
I totally agree D on R! I much preffer Rootz to xda. I gurss we'll have to post some ROM's over here. I'm still waiting for a "great" one; plenty of "okay' ones.

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
I like(d) the pop-up SMS :) Just another option <3 . I'd like to see "speaker proximity as an added feature! That's really cool... switches between earpiece and speaker instantly depending on how close it is to your face. I found it in the GNEX ROM: Vanir in system apps. I'd like to get it to work on the GNOTE2

·
DXjunkie
98 Posts
Nada... Bean"s OTA in settings says invalid build (10) this time around. I just happen to see B11 posted and dowloaded it for manual install. Good stuff!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts