Android OS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
88 Posts
What are the chances of dirty flashing from build 10 to 12 unscathed? Anyone have any success with it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
80 Posts
Thanks for the reply. The process of doing so... Is just wiping cache correct?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Yes, all I did was wipe the cache. Hope it works as well for you. Only thing I lost was my SMS history, but I always seem to so not sure if that's something that can be avoided or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, I love this ROM but I'm having a huge issue. I've looked through the thread here and on xda and didn't read anyone else having similar issues. While charging my battery, it takes up to 14-16 hours to get a full charge. The past two nights I've put my phone on the charger around 2 am with about 20% left. When I wake up around 11 and look at the battery its only around 60%. Also, when my phone is being charged, and I use it for simple tasks like checking twitter, the battery will decrease. I have already eliminated it being the cord or wall outlet causing the problem so it has to be with the phone. Thanks for any help you guys can offer!

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Amazing rom! Just flashed from build 3! Lol

One problem though. .. how do I disable the led flashlight from turning on when the screen is locked? If I press the screen lock button then home button the light turns on and sometimes is on in my pocket. I cant find the settings for it.

Thank you

Sent from my SCH-I605 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
33 Posts
pull down the notification and you will see a symbol looking like lighting.. press it
next time, swipe your screen if it comes on again.

·
Carbon / Miui.us Developer
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
Amazing rom! Just flashed from build 3! Lol

One problem though. .. how do I disable the led flashlight from turning on when the screen is locked? If I press the screen lock button then home button the light turns on and sometimes is on in my pocket. I cant find the settings for it.

Thank you

when u install the next build select no torch on lockscreen in aroma

·
Carbon / Miui.us Developer
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
Build 13 is now live in the OP

Reactions: Desertburn

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
my system UI or UL crash once in awhile. how can i fix this?
do i disable scrolling or something like that.
thanks
You probably selected Sense Recents. Choose Stock Recents I'm Aroma. Light flow has been causing some crash issues, as well as ink effect on AOSP Lockscreen.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Will do. Can some of you guys on build 13 test this for me? If you use hotmail with the mail app, create a draft message and save it. Then open the draft and try to attach a file. Does it crash? It crashes and freezes my phone every time.

141 - 160 of 194 Posts