690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
build 14 is now live in the OP

Reactions: spectredroid

·
Tralfamadorian
955 Posts
build 14 is now live in the OP
Thank you sir. You're the best. I am still blown away at how slow this thread is. Rootz overall has slowed some though. Million views at xda, crazy. Thanks for all the hard work man. :)

From an unlocked Note 2. Hmm...... Can you hear me Verizon, out on Uranus?

·
Average Android
336 Posts
I'm pretty sure Beans just crashed the xda mainframes and servers due to the high demand of flash addicts refreshing their browsers waiting for the his sweet release all over their devices, Will @beanstown also be dropping Build 15 here as well?

·
Android Beginner
106 Posts
Sad it takes xda crashing to get some movement over here. I prefer rootz but the gn2 section is a ghost town.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been trying to update from build 12 to build 14 on my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, but every time I go through the process the new build (14) doesn't install. When it reboots after the install the build is still number 12 plus the OTA update doesn't work.
I have tried it doing a full factory reset wipe and doing a cache and dalvik cache wipe. I am using TWRP to flash the new build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Android Beginner
106 Posts
I have been trying to update from build 12 to build 14 on my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, but every time I go through the process the new build (14) doesn't install. When it reboots after the install the build is still number 12 plus the OTA update doesn't work.
I have tried it doing a full factory reset wipe and doing a cache and dalvik cache wipe. I am using TWRP to flash the new build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
have you tried updating TWRP? Older versions have caused problems.

·
Android Beginner
106 Posts
Are you using the built in updater or flashing 14 from the link in the first post? 15 hasn't released yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was able to update from build 12 to build 13 last night. Today I am going to update to build 14 and then I will flash build 15. I think my Note 2 is stubborn and doesn't want to jump builds. hanks for your suggestions, Th3Annoyed1!

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
woah...I missed 15... changelog to 16 available on XDA?

161 - 180 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.