Android OS Forum banner
141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
gancho said:
Yep, works every time my dictionary disappears :) Twice so far since I installed 3.1.2. Still loving the rom regardless...
For what ever reason... the GB roms hate swype... I tried the beta but it works like crap compared to the stock one that came with the vibrant...why they cant rip it out and make it work IDK!
But I digress grab "slide it" works pretty darn good and the learning curve isnt too bad if ur used to swype already...

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I installed Asgard 3.2 without loading odin or any other bootloader. Now stuck in a continuous boot loop. Lady's voice stating not enough space on partition. I have tried numerous combinations of volume up + volume down + power button + take battery out + put battery in + plug in usb and have done this with holding down all combinations.... and have failed to get back into my recovery or any other screen to modify the voodoo reboot thingy .....HELP....i will give this post till noon tomorrow noon.cst b4 i get a new phone.

signed, embarrassed

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
ok after reading all of the above...and 2 posts to comment on stuff...

First off Really Awesome job! works right out of the box as they say...

other than the following Love it!

1] power widget show up blank... with no way to edit...???
2] GPS will not lock lol even using "gps test" duh :)
3] new apps that get added dont sort properly till a reboot... thats a 2.1 bug right?

feature requests....
1] user picture in msg/sms thread instead of just at the top...
2] record option in phone call [during phone call] instead of add call make a record button...for those that need add call make it like the hold button...
3] screen shot added to extra power button long press menu
4] landscape mode for main menus/pages <<<Edit now its working..shortcut names outta whack but hey! works! cool!
5] make bluetooth and wifi pop up/scan with found/finded items instead of having to dig thru setting menu to select head sets and wifi spots...

Things I really like!!!
1] main page effects
2] app menu effects...why does it wrap around but main menu don't?
3] wifi and bluetooth [other than above requests] work awesome!

thanks again for a great rom samsung needs to hire you guys!

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
fishjo314 said:
I installed Asgard 3.2 without loading odin or any other bootloader. Now stuck in a continuous boot loop. Lady's voice stating not enough space on partition. I have tried numerous combinations of volume up + volume down + power button + take battery out + put battery in + plug in usb and have done this with holding down all combinations.... and have failed to get back into my recovery or any other screen to modify the voodoo reboot thingy .....HELP....i will give this post till noon tomorrow noon.cst b4 i get a new phone.

signed, embarrassed
you should be able to vol up + vol dwn and plug in the usb to get to download mode. otherwise i'd say a jig. since you have something on your screen you aren't bricked. don't lose hope.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
im a newb but i think i followed everything correctly after i installed the rom and rebooted the system it seems to be stuck the lady continues to say convert date partition not announced based on partition can anyone help me ?

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
adamcooks said:
The version of gtalk that comes with the rom doesnt support the ffc, try this one from xilard

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=13976634&postcount=414

I cant attach the apk, due to filesize

One a separate note,

I cant recieve phone calls, either through TMO or through GVoice. I get one ring, no screen change and it goes to voicemail. I also dont get any missed call notification. I can make calls through both services. I odin to jfd and double flash 3.1.2. tested before i installed any apps, only add my google accounts. I did try the phone fix from Ali's revolution rom( http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo....4) 6.28.11 LINK UP - xda-developers&txt=THIS ), same results

one more thing @ white, where would you like us to post here or edt?
I just ordered the v2 camera.... will the above "fix" work? in/on asgard with a ffc? [what ver of ffc do people have that do work with asgard?]

TIA

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Well the ffc install went well and everything was fine till I jacked one or more of the files, jumped over to juwe v5.2 nice black theme should save some battery life.. Already miss asgard will they add ffc support??

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
illmaticvibrant said:
same problem here
disable VOODOO.. anytime you are doing a firstboot of a newly flashed 2.3.X ROM

then let it sit for 15.. reboot again into recovery, enable and enjoy :)

the Kernels get blamed.. but it is VOODOO...

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
You should never have problems flashing this rom with the voodoo enable, the only issue i found on this rom is when I'm talking and the person hang first, the phone force close the phone.apk and i lose the signal, almost every time i need to reboot the phone... Any for to fix that??? This rom have everything!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, awesome job with this rom! I'm new to this and have flashed a handful but this is my favorite so far. I have one question, in the EDT TWEAKS in settings menu it has a "themes" section, how do I know which themes are compatible with this ROM and how do I apply them? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

141 - 154 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.