Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
901 - 914 of 914 Posts

·
Time Killer
498 Posts
has anyone been missing apps from the market? i noticed it with this ROM and the ICS ROM that GTA3 will not show up. if i go back to stock it shows up. if i go to the market from a browser and look it says the game is not compatable with my device. if i go back to stock the game is now compatable. is there something that i can change to get the games to show up with this rom? i love the look of this rom but i want my games i dont want to be stuck on stock
I thought the game wasn't compatible with the bionic at all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki

·
Registered
102 Posts
anyone noticing data issues. It's been going on so long I feel like it's gotta be the ROM and not the network. Having trouble getting 3G sometimes and i'll have to reboot the phone to get it back.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
anyone noticing data issues. It's been going on so long I feel like it's gotta be the ROM and not the network. Having trouble getting 3G sometimes and i'll have to reboot the phone to get it back.
The rom has NOTHING to do with the radio. The rom CAN'T effect the radio. Please don't blame the rom for radio issues.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
MM is right. There's no way it could be the rom. Too many things not just what's been mentioned repeatedly in this forum point to it being the radio. There should be a new radio this month possibly the next to address it I believe.

Nooooooo! Not this again!!!!! This is my sig

·
Perverted Android
407 Posts
I too have been experiencing a lot of data loss lately. This seems to happen especially after making a call. 95% of the time I lose data after a call, I have to reboot the phone to get it back. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to get data back on its own after a call.

With that being said though, I know its not the ROM at all. My girlfriends brother-in-law just bought a Bionic the other day, and after making his first call on it, he couldn't get data either and had to reboot the phone.

What I find interesting though, is that not everyone has this problem. Some people claim to not be experiencing any data loss on their phones whatsoever. So I guess we need to figure out what is different about their particular phones compares to the rest of us that are having these problems.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just noticed this rom also won't let me use the Discover Mobile app. Can't even find it in the market. Not really a deal breaker though just a bit of a pain. Why does that happen?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Just noticed this rom also won't let me use the Discover Mobile app. Can't even find it in the market. Not really a deal breaker though just a bit of a pain. Why does that happen?
Just like how I'm not compatible with some apps too, had a hard time downloading the "Halo Waypoint" app earlier today, somehow I bypassed it, I'm not sure how I was able to download the app. It runs perfectly though.

·
Grimace
418 Posts
It's a custom ROM, custom system, a ton of things have been tweaked. Maybe a particular app is tied to something Blur that no longer exists. It happens. What can you do. Gotta choose between this awesome ROM and that app.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's a custom ROM, custom system, a ton of things have been tweaked. Maybe a particular app is tied to something Blur that no longer exists. It happens. What can you do. Gotta choose between this awesome ROM and that app.
i kindof think thats the cheep way out of this issue. this is a bug in the ROM and it is carring over to the ICS ROM that is being made. i hope that if we shed light on it now they can fix it before more apps are effected.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i kindof think thats the cheep way out of this issue. this is a bug in the ROM and it is carring over to the ICS ROM that is being made. i hope that if we shed light on it now they can fix it before more apps are effected.
That's a problem with the app's developer, not the developer of this ROM. Some developers choose not to support devices with specific versions of Android, including some custom versions.

901 - 914 of 914 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.