Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Beginner
21 Posts
lazyb421 said:
According to his post on XDA it's based on JVQ.

Sent from my ZenDroid using RootzWiki Forums
I see you're running it already lazyb421. Nice of you to help out. Hope to hear some details in the coming weeks.

·
Android Beginner
21 Posts
Yep, did the whole wipe when I flashed the ROM via ROM Manager. I'm not sure how to fix permissions in Recovery, and I'm wondering what clearing the cache in Recovery will do. Will I have to reinstall everything again?
Hey Vintoas. Permissions and Cashe are both options in Recovery and you will not have to re-install anything. Go into the red recovery and select Wipe Cashe Partitions. If you didn't do it the first time, go into Advanced and also Wipe Dalvik Cashe. Go Back and hit Fix Permissions then Reboot. That often clears out a weird hiccup like that.

As far as Swype, go here to register for Beta and get the Swype Installer: http://beta.swype.com/android/create/

In the second post of this Zen thread you will find the Stock TW Camera. Download that to your SD card and flash it just like the ROM. You can also go to the market and get something like CameraZoom FX.

·
Android Beginner
21 Posts
Don't worry about the "noob" stuff dude. This is the place to ask questions; so ask away and don't worry about it.
It soundless like you know what you are doing anyhow.

Go to YouTube and look up Odin for Vibrant. It's pretty intimidating the first time, but once you do it it makes a lot more sense. I'm saying that because I think you need to go back to stock and then re-flash ZenDroid to get what you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts