1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Ripped from Xda
[ROM][PORT][UNOFFICIAL] LibertyX2
Ported by @ryman222

=============================
This is being put on hold until Liberty 2 is released on the DX. Then I will bring the new update to here. So follow @kejar31 on twitter to get updates on that. Enjoy 2.3.4 and the ROMs you guys run. This will be back soon after the new Liberty is released on the DX.

Update 10/11/11:
------------------------
Kejar has stated on twitter he will be starting Liberty for the X2, therefore I will be ending this project. Mods please close or delete this thread.

Follow @kejar31 and @jrummy16

Ryman222

·
Average Android
93 Posts
remove the link i guess it bricked someones phone

·
Average Android
93 Posts
ericerk said:
Lol it bricked mine but it was my fault :D
what do you mean? your the one whose got bricked? what did you do to brick it? sorry for the questions just curious

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sandso9 said:
what do you mean? your the one whose got bricked? what did you do to brick it? sorry for the questions just curious
Idk what i did, but the rom is fine, i'm just the odd one that it bricked for Don't worry :D

·
Average Android
93 Posts
Were you messing with tweaks or something?

Sent from my DROID X2 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Tho I haven't flashed it I was wondering does the rom fix the rebooting issue or the signal issue?

Sent from my DROID X2.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Drone said:
Tho I haven't flashed it I was wondering does the rom fix the rebooting issue or the signal issue?

Sent from my DROID X2.
I hope this doesn't sound mean, but i have noo clue what you are talking about, what i will say... Its a fairly smooth rom! it has its bugs, but hey better then nothing, i was rocking this for two days, it gives you a nice taste of the old droidx days... hope that helps

·
Average Android
93 Posts
"Drone said:

Sent from my DROID X2.
Been running it for a day everything has been good no issues i've run into yet but the keyboard issue but that's easy to fix.

Sent from a Liberated Droid X2

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sandso9 said:
Been running it for a day everything has been good no issues i've run into yet but the keyboard issue but that's easy to fix.

Sent from a Liberated Droid X2
What keyboard are you using, stock gb from market, or swiftykey

·
Average Android
93 Posts
ericerk said:
What keyboard are you using, stock gb from market, or swiftykey
Im using the Moto multitouch keyboard i fixed the force closing on it i don't like any other kb other then the GB keyboard but thats not optimized right for the qHd 4.3

·
Android Beginner
16 Posts
Sandso9 said:
Im using the Moto multitouch keyboard i fixed the force closing on it i don't like any other kb other then the GB keyboard but thats not optimized right for the qHd 4.3
How did you fix the FC??? Did u just push th files from another rom??? LatimIME.apk and the .so?? I tried that and it didn't work....

·
Average Android
93 Posts
dag425 said:
How did you fix the FC??? Did u just push th files from another rom??? LatimIME.apk and the .so?? I tried that and it didn't work....
i pushed those files to the correct location and set the permissions and it worked. did you remember to send the permissions after pushing the files there?

·
Android Apprentice
103 Posts
that's fine, I wasn't asking for an ETA, i just didn't know if something was wrong with it or if you pulled it to update it more, but thanks for dedication on getting the DX2 amazing!

·
Android Apprentice
34 Posts
As a fan of Liberty Rom on the DX and D2 (and of JRummy's work in general), I'm really looking forward to seeing this in a final/semi-final stage. I'd love to have this Rom running smoothly . . . Liberty toolbox is awesome. Keep up the good work on the port, and I will definitely be following this. This has to be the port I'm most excited about (well, this or CM7, but we know how that goes).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts