Android OS Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Minor update that fixes the Gtalk video.. If you are on 1.1 simply install the gtalk patch to get to 1.2

·
Registered
1 Posts
This weekend, I drove to my friends house. He says there's no cell phone towers in his town. When I checked my phone, there was some message about data roaming. I didn't read it, I just pressed, "OK". On my drive home, I discovered that I could no longer get 3G. Tried rebooting the phone, switching to airplane mode then switching back, and toggling WiFi. When I got home, I re-flashed the ROM, and it's working again, but now I'm scared to go anywhere that has roaming 3G with this ROM installed!! Can you please have a look into this issue? Thanks!

·
Android Beginner
30 Posts
?Can we get the origanal d3 unlock screen added to rom? It is real nice that we have a rom with all the options this one has. Reminds me of the days I used my fascinate. Great rom.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is there anyway to turn on data roaming? I used this rom for a while and LOVE it, but I live in the middle of nowhere and can only get data signal with roaming turned on. This phone is my only internet connection, so it's definitely a necessity.

·
Android Apprentice
86 Posts
Installed liberty though safestrap with a complete wipe. It loaded than exploded into a bunch of fc's. Left me with a bunch of black pixels, and a status bar. Did a battery pull and it sends it into a bootloop.

Any ideas?

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.