Android OS Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Been running this a couple days with really no issues at all. Very fast, great battery life and a breath of fresh air from the bloated Blurred stock setup. 8) Great work!!! Look forward to future updates.

·
Requiem Dev
605 Posts
Great work on the ROM! I\'ve been running this for about two days, and I\'ve been very impressed. The battery life was very poor at the beginning, but now that the system has settled in, I\'m starting to see much better results.

Quick question for Jrummy… was your post about Toolbox meant to indicate that there\'s a new RC available, or just to inform us that we can use it to get future updates? Great work, and thank you for all the effort you and the team have put into this project!

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Hey, just an update for everyone that's having problems getting google voice to work.

If you can get the newest .apk, and sideload it, it will work perfectly fine. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, but if you search google for "google voice 0.4.2.36 apk" you can find it pretty easy, download it on your phone, and install it that way. I got my download from a place called apktop. Hope that helps! (Yes, this is just a work around until Kejar31 updates.)

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Awesome rom, great work, as soon as the ability is added to turn on data roaming in the wireless & network settings is added this will be my daily driver. If there is a way to switch on data roaming in another way I'd love to know, thanks.

Sent from my DROID3

·
Requiem Dev
605 Posts
Quick question…has anyone else had issues getting into Liberty Settings? The first couple of days I was on the ROM, there was no problem, but now it's force closing the entire settings menu when I try to select it. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

·
Developer
260 Posts
A minor issue that I noticed while testing was that in the dialer, when I tried *228 (to reprogram the phone) it would try and lookup a contact, and then not actually dial the #'s. Odd?

·
Supporting Member
127 Posts
I had an issue where I couldn't dual *228 on this rom on my fiance's d3 as well. I had to restore a stock backup, ota, restore liberty backup, manual program.

Also: is there any way to configure which buttons are on the notification power widget? I want to put media controls there.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.