Android OS Forum banner

Rom Manager SD Card Fix?

8K views 54 replies 6 participants last post by  BBEvolution 
#1 ·
I Read In One The Threads That There's A Fix For The SD Card That Allows Rom Manager To See The System Recovery As Clockworkmod. Anybody Know Where I Can Find It Or Wanna Upload The Zip?

#3 ·
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x2-hacks/159304-x2-bootstrap-recovery-apk-4.html

Almost At The Bottom Of The Thread Antron007 Writes:

"I installed the bootstrap apk and then did the sd fix and now rom manager reads it as the latest version of clockwork recovery. There's no roms for dx2 yet but its cool that rm is recognized the recovery.

I didn't use rm but I did do a back up and restore through the recovery and it worked fine. Just my 2¢ ."

#5 ·
Eric I Already Know The System Recovery App Works And It Creates That Folder. I Wanna Know How To Get Rom Manager To Work With It Like This Guy Is Saying So No It Doesn't Help.

#7 ·
I Already Asked Somebody Else And They Confirmed There Is A Link But Has Not Replied Back With The Link.

#11 ·
"I installed the bootstrap apk and then did the sd fix and now rom manager reads it as the latest version of clockwork recovery."

Eric I Think That He Wrote The Wrong Thing And Actually Meant That He Took The SD Switcher "vold.fstab" And Overwrote It.

#15 ·
Yeah Thanks For Clarifying That, That's A Terrible Shame That He's Not Gonna Support Considering He Almost Mapped Every Device With Some Sorta CWM. Possible That It's Just Too Early For Him. As Things Progress And The Dev's Start To Understand All Of The Components That Make The Phone Operate And Crack It Open As Much As They Can Or Until Motorola (God Willing) Unlocks Their Bootloaders.

#17 ·
Most Definitely Was, I Couldn't Believe How Quick It Came Out But Who Am I Kidding We Got A "F-ing" Amazing Group Of Developers Here.

#20 ·
Mikey said:
You Got A Rough Time Table For CM7?
No i don't i saw some people start ( key word is start) working on it and i'm thinking with in a week maybe 2 we should see something but idk, i have no part in it so take what i'm saying with a grain of salt, because it may be out tonight or maybe next month, but the the first step to making it has been taken and so far thats good enough for me

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
Extract The vold.fstab And Place It In /System/etc

All This Does Is Swaps The Internal With The SD Card, Making Your SD Card The Internal Memory.

There Is No SD Card Problem.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.