Premium Member
119 Posts
Just update you all. Next release will include the following:
[*]updated theming
[*]changed keyboard
[*]added Mavrom toolbox
[*]fixed battery usage stats to read correctly
[*]some speed and performance edits
[*]OOM and other memory management improvements(three options in tool box)
[*]full init.d support
[*] there might be some other stuff im missing

Be looking out for a release in the near future

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Adjusts how the system manages all the app you have running. The delux is comparable to aggressive settings in v6. Basic is comparable to multitasking. Stock is more aggressive than either of those. The more aggressive, the faster the system kills background apps to free memory.

·
Android Beginner
53 Posts
Adjusts how the system manages all the app you have running. The delux is comparable to aggressive settings in v6. Basic is comparable to multitasking. Stock is more aggressive than either of those. The more aggressive, the faster the system kills background apps to free memory.
so in theory which would be best for battery life?
stock/mavbasic/mavdeluxe?

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
Personally I use the deluxe settings. I'm typically not multitasking or doing a whole lot of heavy use on my device tho. Mainly just texting, calling, facebook, and gtalk throughout the day.

·
Android Fan
360 Posts
Thanks guys. Until ICS is at least beta, this looks to be my daily driver. Smooth, fast, and significantly improved battery life.

Edit: Huh, had to pull battery twice today. Last time just froze on blank screen trying to access Market. Hope this was ju a fluke.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have to battery pull when i try to talk on skype with video using my bluetooth headset. Google Maps has also caused a few freeze ups. other than those minor issues, lovin the ROM, lovin the Nextang theme, cant wait for more updates = )

141 - 160 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.