Android OS Forum banner
701 - 720 of 776 Posts
Discussion starter · #704 ·
Take your time wildchld.

I was wondering if you can implement the patches from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2057344 to your rom. If you get the chance can you take a look? I have been running them except for the bluetooth part, and it seems to be working well.

Thanks!
This has been in the rom for quite some time now maybe before that post was made. Not the BT stuff or the unlimited but all the stuff to tether plus. TMO can still see you as I have gotten system msgs about abuse.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

I know if I tether a computer I'm fine and they don't say anything. If said computer is running torrents...I get flagged REAL fast.
I like the option for when I'm traveling or streaming UFC fights, because Time Warner cable and internet can lick my balls.

This has been in the rom for quite some time now maybe before that post was made. Not the BT stuff or the unlimited but all the stuff to tether plus. TMO can still see you as I have gotten system msgs about abuse.

Discussion starter · #707 ·
I know if I tether a computer I'm fine and they don't say anything. If said computer is running torrents...I get flagged REAL fast.
I like the option for when I'm traveling or streaming UFC fights, because Time Warner cable and internet can lick my balls.

[/size]
Yea there are tagging the packets then sniffing for them and once the see a massive amount then your flagged. Once I find that code and change it that should stop too.

Ok beat through some more smali this morning. This ia all in the systemui plus have to resign it to skip the security checks. Off to work

This is a long read......but did you get a chance to see Google Wallet? The folks on this link have come up with a couple alternative ways to getting up and running on T-Mo Galaxy Note 2 with TouchWiz Roms.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1956567

I'd reeeeaally like to start using it G-Wallet here at work (vending machines have them, etc). They prefer you be on 4.1.2. The Xposed method looks interesting.

Anyone else here think they might be interested in this?

p.s. when testing out G-Wallet you'll have to double check that 'St Note' still works, as this had been a slight issue before.

Thnx.

Discussion starter · #709 ·
This is a long read......but did you get a chance to see Google Wallet? The folks on this link have come up with a couple alternative ways to getting up and running on T-Mo Galaxy Note 2 with TouchWiz Roms.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1956567

I'd reeeeaally like to start using it G-Wallet here at work (vending machines have them, etc). They prefer you be on 4.1.2. The Xposed method looks interesting.

Anyone else here think they might be interested in this?

p.s. when testing out G-Wallet you'll have to double check that 'St Note' still works, as this had been a slight issue before.

Thnx.

I'll take a look but you can try xposed method as that is in the rom ypu just need to install the add on

this is built from a T-Mobile release. I want to say it can...but you might have some issues. The international ROMs are the ones with fewer issues across the model-board.

[sub]anyone know if this will work on ATT? Thanks![/sub]

Ok was going to do a few more things but I'll save them for the next release...

I'm recommending a full wipe, please let me know if I missed or forgot to add something thx!

That said here is XquiziT v20

It's uploading but quickly to both download...

Note: If your not in an LTE area go to Settings/more settings/Mobile Noetworks/Network mode
and change from LTE,4G to just 4G. This will save some battery life.

UVBMB4 4.1.2 T-Mobile base
All v19 Features Plus
Removed Carrier IQ stuff from framework
Modded Popupbrowser
Updated SuperSU v1.25
Updated busybox v1.22
Updated Apps
Modded SecMns
Modified AndroidManifest.xml signature verification
Disabled services.jar signature verification (Thanks! dwitherell)
Added Finger Ink
Many little edits here and there...

More to come...

I'm working Didact74's Multi-Mod w/ ROM CONTROL
Most of the clock, date and time edits can from his tuts
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1928943

This is for the Verizon S3 so I must find every edit and move to TMO MB4
Some files are done but lots more to go but once done it will be sweet!

Thanks for the release wildchld. I cant flash it right now as I am just in for dinner then back to the garage to finish welding some bumpers up but I did want to post at least to thank you. Will flash it this evening and report if I find anything.

thank you again.

701 - 720 of 776 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.