Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Average Android
120 Posts
yellowj704 said:
This ROM is working great for me so far..really snappy,too. One question though, where is the new quick launch widget I've seen in a different Sense 3.5 ROM? Or is it only for bliss?

If it's only for bliss, maybe someone could pull it and make it available to us? Pleaase :)
So far it's only for bliss. Some Runneymeade ports have it working (tested on my DInc), although it looks horrific and it's not worth using. As for this port, if chingy can make it work it might one day be in there. There are bliss roms out there (teambamf soab) you can try if you're dying for the quick launch widget (I love it, but it doesn't have enough stock apps that have those cool notifications. Gmail, for example, doesn't support it, so when you open it all it says is "touch to open app." big letdown for me).

· Average Android
120 Posts
Oh yea, great job chingy! Now when my friends who are going to upgrade to the vigor show it to me and I tell them I had that software for a month already (hipster-style).

EDIT: took me about 15 minutes to find the "thanks button" on these new threads. Upper right...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.