Developer
53 Posts

Presents the Official

MIUI 1.12.9

This is a community support ROM only!
The developers do not provide much support for this ROM on these forums
Support is mostly provided on forums.MIUI.us
New release come every Friday.

If you haven't heard about this ROM yet then check out the videos in the 2nd post to see it in action!
This is an excellent ROM if for no other reason than it introduces the first non-CyanogenMod/carrier/manufacturer framework overhaul of Android 2.3.4 and boy what an overhaul.​

Changes from base ROM

Added: Custom Bootscreen | English Translations | MIUI.us Forum app

If you want ADW.Launcher or LauncherPro install them from Market.​

MIUI 1.12.9 Gingerbread for
HTC Droid Incredible
this release is brought to you by Inc Dev Team

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REPORTING ANY BUGS.

1. No 720p Support
No fix for this currently, as stagefright doesnt support it yet. As soon as this is fixed (most likely in a CM build) we will update MIUI, no ETA.

Thanks for all hard work to the following:
leeech...Building/support
Warttack...Translations/support/building
n_i_x...Help with porting/GB & Froyo
wowthatsrandom...Help with porting/support/building
jladronka, skunkle88, rayfin and StirCwazy...moderating & support
LATEST RELEASE:

Please do not remove any of the apps built into the rom we have removed all bloat. If you infact remove something and your phone starts force closing. DO NOT REPORT YOUR BUGS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS

Things to know! Emmc is not mounting pics in gallery! Use filexplorer to view pics on Emmc.{Fix is over my head. Need to get another dev involved}...

Do not use format button in rom!!!!

Latest Release HERE!!!

Follow me on Twitter @leeechmiui

**If you like what I do please Donate {link to the left is me}*​

IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM PLEASE DO A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING!
IF YOU ARE COMING FROM MY PREVIOUS WEEKS ROM IS IT OK TO FLASH OVER BY JUST WIPING
CACHE AND DAVLIK BEFORE FLASHING ROM.
THIS ROM INCLUDES A UPDATER.APK FOR EASING WEEKLY UPDATES

CHANGELOG

·
Developer
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem. I dont miss a week so you guys no that you will find a fresh build here every friday. Again follow me on twitter @leeechmiui for updates on whats going on through the week.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Big thanks leech for keeping this build running rock solid. I have been on MIUI since June and have not looked back. Well ok, I have tried some others but keep coming back. I have to say that your MIUI.us build is the reason I have not switched phones yet. This makes the wait for a better 4g vzw phone easier to handle.

·
Developer
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Redownload fixpack and you will be able to update using update app next week! Also thanks for the awesome compliaments giving so far... and thanks forum mods for the Dev badge. Also forum I noticed the new headline about naming rom's.. should I change name to official? Pm me if u could

·
Android Apprentice
83 Posts
Thanks for keeping this updated for us! I absolutely love MIUI.

For some reason my phone isn't detecting the update (I went to system --> about --> System Updates). I also made sure I re-flashed your fixpack yesterday.

Any ideas? :\

Edit: Looks like I was able to get it to work using your instructions on twitter "open updater /hit menu/ download latest update"

Thanks!

·
Android Beginner
310 Posts
With each weeks build it is just getting faster. Updater built into the ROM as well? Used it to upgrade today and it went perfect.

·
Supporting Member
242 Posts
My phone just started sending some calls to verizon vm and getting vm notifications instead of google voice that is set up on the phone. Anyone got any ideas? Running current MIUI.

·
Developer
190 Posts
n2imagination said:
My phone just started sending some calls to verizon vm and getting vm notifications instead of google voice that is set up on the phone. Anyone got any ideas? Running current MIUI.
LOLWUT.

/troll

·
Developer
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry for not updating the page recently.. Its updated now with newest verison.. Scrollable widgets were working 2 builds back even though they are not we are still working on it. Thank for those who have downloaded and those that care.. I know rootzwiki gives you alot of choices so enjoy your stay with our rom!!!

·
Experienced Android Enthusiast
754 Posts
anyone know how to download this properly on a macbook pro...I went to flash it in recovery and its just a folder and its not a zip file??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts