Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Android Beginner
77 Posts
Miui V4 T959 Vibrant from 360 Productions

I take little to no credit for this, it's a complation of others work to make a working rom for the vibrant.

I've used the MIUIANDROID I9000 ROMs and CM9 as a base ported it to the VIBRANT.

I hope you like it? It's by no means perfect, but it's a work in progress.

And thanks to Tory Heal for the graphics :D

Installation Instructions :
Reboot into Recovery
Do a Nandroid Backup or your choice backup application (optional)
WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition/dalvik cashed & format system)
Install the ROM
reboot(first boot takes a bit)
let sit 5 to 10 min
reboot
set up as you like
reboot and use normal

The ROM comes with the Subzero 80miui Kernel, but feel free to flash a different ICS one if you want.

Also base update to ics 4.0.4
I have also added a script for dealing with the FC's people who like a lot of Apps. (there is a link in the 2nd post for those who may try other kernels)

Issues that I know of..
-GPS needs work and may not work at all, (it works for me but it can be slow) ( feedback is fine but complaining will be ignored )
-Themes only work partly and will only be fixed by MIUI not me
themes now work better but need to use ones for miui ics not GB

Other stuff to watch out for...
Titanium Backup users should tick the Preferences > Troubleshooting settings > Follow all symbolic links option

Download Link :D

older releases

Thanks
NickMcMinn60, Crash1014, MiuiAndroid, Andy Thomson, Br1cK'd, mr_psycho, FaultException, nightshack0, kchau15, asrock37, naTrium, proxuser, chui101, sixstringsg, scrizz, for those I have fogot I'm sorry.

·
Android Beginner
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes to heads are better than one (but nether of us work alone) and from what I have seen we take a little different approach and I plan to start making some deviations from stock

·
There's Dark Matter In My Head
995 Posts
Welcome fellas. Glad to see more coming over to this community to expand your skills further. You'll find things considerably more chill here. Low amount of audience for now but it is and has always been about quality over quantity.

If you need anything feel free to ask and if I can, I will.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome fellas. Glad to see more coming over to this community to expand your skills further. You'll find things considerably more chill here. Low amount of audience for now but it is and has always been about quality over quantity.

If you need anything feel free to ask and if I can, I will.
Thanks. I like the audience here so far. :D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using RootzWiki

Reactions: jrongi1

·
Android Beginner
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah it's been something that I have been meaning to do for a while (since Br1cK'd took about 1/2 the best people from xda. Jk)
But really I almost didn't bother with this ROM cause I liked ICZen so much myself.
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

Vibrant MiuiV4 360° Productions

·
MMM DD Bacon
1,212 Posts
360 is in the Rootz camp. Welcome..
Have a frosty beverage and stay awhile.:)

sent from my overworked mind

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yeah it's been something that I have been meaning to do for a while (since Br1cK'd took about 1/2 the best people from xda. Jk)
But really I almost didn't bother with this ROM cause I liked ICZen so much myself.
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

Just wondering, You will support this ROM as far as you can, right? I'm on WeUI, but am planning on moving onto this just because you are here on Rootz.

·
Android Beginner
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just wondering, You will support this ROM as far as you can, right? I'm on WeUI, but am planning on moving onto this just because you are here on Rootz.
I will do my best, if there's something I can't answer I do my best to find the answer.

·
like a tree down by the water baby i shall not mov
1,139 Posts
(since Br1cK'd took about 1/2 the best people from xda. Jk)
Lol, sorry? Its was the mods of the sgs2 forums that did it really. They were giving Dan so much shit, we had to do something, to salvage not only his sanity, but DD as a whole.

Good luck with this, dude!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol, sorry? Its was the mods of the sgs2 forums that did it really. They were giving Dan so much shit, we had to do something, to salvage not only his sanity, but DD as a whole.

Good luck with this, dude!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
No I was in no way disrespecting your move, you just happened to have one of the best roms (if not the best) and people are going to keep up with it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hey, do you mind reuploading it to something else? Dropbox or something? I've tried downloading it atleast 6 times and all times it fails and just randomly stops at a random MB.
Getting tired of it.

Guess my computer was acting up, tried it from my laptop, worked great. No need to re-upload, thanks.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Any idea on how to solve the Green flash issue when i wake my phone? I'm on stock kernel which i'm guessing is subZero 70

·
"Retired" Developer
707 Posts
Any idea on how to solve the Green flash issue when i wake my phone? I'm on stock kernel which i'm guessing is subZero 70
Install the SZ MIUI kernel and use Voodoo Sound app.

MP

Reactions: jrongi1

·
Registered
466 Posts
just try the voodoo app for settings sz70miui is the stock rom
This is my second day with the ROM and i'm just having horrible standby battery life. Usually on WeUI after coming back from school (mostly standby) it would be around 70-80% battery life, today it was 48%.
Android OS seems to be taking all of the battery more than 50% of it.
Any ideas?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.