Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Thanks so much man I've been running for a couple days and I'm loving it. Few issues here and there but no biggie its good to be on MIUI again.
I know there aren't a lot of people replying to this thread but please know that your work is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks so much man I've been running for a couple days and I'm loving it. Few issues here and there but no biggie its good to be on MIUI again.
I know there aren't a lot of people replying to this thread but please know that your work is greatly appreciated.
The audience isn't here yet because we just started posting it on this forum. I have a good feeling it's going to grow though. :D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using RootzWiki

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
2 questions...
I know the update includes SZ#80 but is it the most recent one? MP forgot to put something in the first MIUI release.
Also, do we haaaaave to wipe when we update?

·
Registered
466 Posts
2 questions...
I know the update includes SZ#80 but is it the most recent one? MP forgot to put something in the first MIUI release.
I'm guessing it is the updated one.
and wiping is recommended as he told me, it may run fine without wiping, and it may not. Try it out, let us know..

·
"Retired" Developer
707 Posts
2 questions...
Build 80 was updated earlier today, which was after JR released the latest MIUI. However, the missing piece was a driver for wifi calling that most people don't use. Plus, it hasn't been verified that it'll work.

So, whichever version of the build 80 kernel you have is probably okay.

MP

--
Don't Bro me if you don't know me.

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Build 80 was updated earlier today, which was after JR released the latest MIUI. However, the missing piece was a driver for wifi calling that most people don't use. Plus, it hasn't been verified that it'll work.

So, whichever version of the build 80 kernel you have is probably okay.

MP

--
Don't Bro me if you don't know me.
Gotcha thanks MP!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I joined this forum just on the glimmer of hope that wi-fi calling is or would be available on this ROM. I have next to nothing for TMo reception in my apt and rely on it heavily. Are you saying there's a chance it could work, or there's no interest in developing it? I'm quite anxious to dump the crap Tmo bloatware on my Vibrant for anything with working wi-fi calling (and GPS of course)

·
Android Beginner
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I joined this forum just on the glimmer of hope that wi-fi calling is or would be available on this ROM. I have next to nothing for TMo reception in my apt and rely on it heavily. Are you saying there's a chance it could work, or there's no interest in developing it? I'm quite anxious to dump the crap Tmo bloatware on my Vibrant for anything with working wi-fi calling (and GPS of course)
We would love to have you as a user of this ROM but to be honest you will probably get better use out of a froyo rom.
Check with Br1cK'd in his thread for zendroid to see if it will suit your needs.

Vibrant MiuiV4 360° Productions

·
Registered
6 Posts
We would love to have you as a user of this ROM but to be honest you will probably get better use out of a froyo rom.
Check with Br1cK'd in his thread for zendroid to see if it will suit your needs.

Thanks for the reply. I just flashed back to stock Froyo from Passion, and a few other ICS ROMs. I'm running Team DRH ICS on my G-Tablet and absolutely love how smooth ICS is, that's why I'm hopeful of finding something suitable for the Vibrant. In the mean time I'll check out zendroid.

·
Android Beginner
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
OP updated
If you are on 2.5.4 you can try as a no wipe.
wipe dalvik & cashe
format system
flash rom
let sit
reboot

Make sure you have all your backups in order in case anything is not just right.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry I wouldn't have noticed that, I use Google to keep my contacts.
Are you coming from GB?
There are a few other options for saving contacts.

Thanks for reply,I coming from GB,it's this will get some issues?
in my Country google work not well ,sometimes it can't be connect
I try all the other way to restore ,like use mobiephone assistant , other could sync,but all failed ...

41 - 60 of 65 Posts