Android OS Forum banner
221 - 232 of 232 Posts

·
Average Android
87 Posts
Yes, so long as you wipe data/reset, cache, and dalvik. That'll set you to stock rooted .602, where you can then flash AOSP Liberty over top. It should not create any issues; it should actually allow you to keep the updated radio that fixes that nasty 3G dropout bug.

·
Average Android
194 Posts
Thanks. Sorry I can't read everything on here cuz I'm on my phone is there any known bugs that need fixes or is it pretty stable rom as a daily driver? I remember seeing something about market problems...I'm looking to flash over for better battery life and just wanna know before I flash. Thanks.

·
Average Android
87 Posts
jwadejr9 said:
Thanks. Sorry I can't read everything on here cuz I'm on my phone is there any known bugs that need fixes or is it pretty stable rom as a daily driver? I remember seeing something about market problems...I'm looking to flash over for better battery life and just wanna know before I flash. Thanks.
I'm presently using SSM v.3 and I haven't had a single problem yet. Battery life is the best I've had on any rom on the X. AOSP Lib. is pretty good, but I think SSM or Vortex 2.8 might be the 2 best, most current, stable roms available.

Are you dead-set on an AOSP feel?

·
Average Android
194 Posts
"SalsaDestroyer said:
I'm presently using SSM v.3 and I haven't had a single problem yet. Battery life is the best I've had on any rom on the X. AOSP Lib. is pretty good, but I think SSM or Vortex 2.8 might be the 2 best, most current, stable roms available.

Are you dead-set on an AOSP feel?
I'm more partial to the AOSP feel but willing to make sacrifices for some things such as battery life. I've been on apex before several times never vortex or SSM.

·
Average Android
628 Posts
this is a great rom,thank you for this,also i bought the liberty toolbox,this rom doesnt have theme chooser so im guessing we cant use any of these themes,or is there a way to put theme chooser on this rom,thanks for any help...

·
Average Android
87 Posts
jwadejr9 said:
And can anyone compare the battery life to APEX?
I was on Apex RC3 for a while, but the battery life was pretty bad for me. I switched off to SSM and it's been fantastic. I average about 24+ hours a charge (with pretty often use).

From what I've gathered from other users, some people's phones respond great to Apex and have outstanding battery life, others (like mine) don't.

·
Average Android
194 Posts
"SalsaDestroyer said:
I was on Apex RC3 for a while, but the battery life was pretty bad for me. I switched off to SSM and it's been fantastic. I average about 24+ hours a charge (with pretty often use).

From what I've gathered from other users, some people's phones respond great to Apex and have outstanding battery life, others (like mine) don't.
Thanks for the input. Just switched to the new liberty so going to give that a try.

221 - 232 of 232 Posts