Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 232 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
Install from LGB v 0.8 was smooth and fast. Only complaint is my Market didn't install any of my previous apps. I'm having a hard time remembering what I had.

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
mobile_sensei said:
Yes, it will work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Could you provide a link to a workable Blur Camera apk? I used to have one, but I got rid of it since I haven't needed it in a long time.

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Fabyloso said:
Could you provide a link to a workable Blur Camera apk? I used to have one, but I got rid of it since I haven't needed it in a long time.
I restored mine from Tibackup and it works fine..

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
Fabyloso said:
THANKS! That's the one I used to have. Flashed it through CWR, and it works perfect. Tested jump from Camera to Gallery by pressing Gallery thumbnail, works perfect. Camcorder works too.
Good to know it works, I'll use it when I flash over to this ROM.

·
Android Enthusiast
1,116 Posts
Fabyloso said:
THANKS! That's the one I used to have. Flashed it through CWR, and it works perfect. Tested jump from Camera to Gallery by pressing Gallery thumbnail, works perfect. Camcorder works too.
Cool Beans!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
35 Posts
Came to this from CM4DX after deciding the bugs of the latter weren't worth it. Install was easy, ROM is awesome, and battery life is up. Good-bye, %50+ Cell Standby usage. Hello, full day of charge.

·
Average Android
106 Posts
vargus21 said:
If you didnt want to SBF when you get home, you can buy the TBH app, download the All-In-One .596 update zip, follow the instructions to flash that, and then flash this ROM. That will get you out of CM7 clean, and onto this. I used it last night for the first time last night while I was out at the bar (haha) to go from CM7 to Liberty GB 0.8 and it worked perfect.

I'll probably flash this ROM tomorrow, I want to get a little more time in playing with Liberty GB, but this looks very cool. Well done guys.
Thanks. I will try that method asap...

·
Android Enthusiast
1,116 Posts
I'm a noob here to this Live Wallpaper thing...what the heck does it do that makes it a "live" wallpaper??

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
mobile_sensei will this mean that we will have to wipe to get to Liberty GB 0.9 when it comes? Also is there any way to get Jrummy to add it to toolbox in Rom Manager? thanks

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
on this rom so far bout an hour an already i see im stuck on it n lovin it too.....thanks guys once again for some smooth as work!

·
Super User
785 Posts
been on this for a little over 24 hours. Really great work Sensei, jrummy and Fab!! Came from Liberty 0.8, which I loved as well, but this just seems smoother and definitely better battery life!

The only thing I'm really missing are the desktop and car docks. The aosp versions provided aren't as good IMO. The car dock, when you bring up the dialer it doesn't switch to landscape mode, making it almost impossible to actually dial while mounted in the dock.

Any way to install the regular blur versions into this one?

again, thank you so much for all your hard work!! I hope everybody is enjoying this one as much as I am!

Edit:
found the Blur desktop dock file, works great!

Anyone have the blur car dock I can load up?

41 - 60 of 232 Posts