Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am addicted to this rom, in the past few days i have flashed Primadonna, Royal ginger, DARKSIDE, stock, and venomous. I seem to always come back to this rom and its what i am currently on. Only complaint is the lack of quick settings in the notifications bar, i find it tedious to go to the settings menu to get to the brightness and stuff. Its really fast and i think HTC is headed in the right direction. People are right, it is a glorified version of sense 2.1 but i like it, its really light and well suited for our device.

·
Flash-a-Holics Anonymous
32 Posts
+1
i try everybody's rom at least once. but i aways go back to virtuous. they are more stable and smooth even their alphas

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree. I just can't go back!

I am blown away by the battery life I am getting with this ROM. I have not been using it a ton but it is almost time to go home for the day, i haven't charged it at all, and I am still at 87%.

This ROM also performs very well. I have noticed all of the ICS based ROMs are very fast and smooth.

My wife saw my phone and she has been bugging me to put it on her phone but she won't be happy without a camera.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I noticed on the virtuous Rom sit that inquisition Rom is available for mt4g slide and was wondering if since we could use Doubleshot cam if we could use camera and libns frm the senseless roms on this Rom

·
Android Beginner
75 Posts
So I noticed on the virtuous Rom sit that inquisition Rom is available for mt4g slide and was wondering if since we could use Doubleshot cam if we could use camera and libns frm the senseless roms on this Rom
mt4gs has completely diffrent hardware wouldnt work!!!

sent from the "htc one mytouch 4g"

·
Flash-a-Holics Anonymous
32 Posts
Yes bit on sense 3.5 we could use double shot can on mt4g so y not use libs and app from that Rom
already tried it no luck, if we can get 3.6 cam working then we might be able to get someyhing going

·
Android Beginner
75 Posts
Has dev stopped for this?? Im still using and i do landscape and use fm radio + calls and mms and also maps and it getsvme through 8am till 8pm with about 15% left when i get home at night,hope someone can get cam fixed it will be perfection then!!!!:D

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
I think now that the one series phones are being released that development may pickup on these roms.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea man either way would love an ics sense rom that has working camera i cant go back now just sucks wen i want to take a single pictire I have to restore a backup of a 3.5 Rom this one is so mush more fluid and way more eye candy just wish it was fully functional I think an update might b. Around the corner because wen unity was popular they re/eased an updaye every two weeks and its been just about 2 weeks since they released this rom

·
Flash-a-Holics Anonymous
32 Posts
Yea man either way would love an ics sense rom that has working camera i cant go back now just sucks wen i want to take a single pictire I have to restore a backup of a 3.5 Rom this one is so mush more fluid and way more eye candy just wish it was fully functional I think an update might b. Around the corner because wen unity was popular they re/eased an updaye every two weeks and its been just about 2 weeks since they released this rom
+1
i keep unity back up, but this is my dd

·
Android Beginner
75 Posts
Camera loads but screen is dark,i think its missing a cmd some where in the build and i dont have a build program cause i have a really out dated pc,if someone that had this already set up so we could look at things and see whats not working

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone know a way to get menu/back or track pad to wake device for this rom?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
If u have root exploer u can do it i have my back button able to wake the device, u go into system/usr/keylayout/ glacier-keypad.kl, mount system rw, open glacier-keypad.kl in a text editor (wen u long press glacier-keypad.kl its in options) add WAKE_DROPPED to text across from key 158 back, or any key u prefer to wake the device give some rep of ive helped, reboot is required for it to take effect

41 - 60 of 80 Posts