Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really hope they don't abandon 4A for 4.0; I personally like the lighter and snappier Sense SO much better than pointless eye-candy.

·
Flash-a-Holics Anonymous
32 Posts
hey guys i notice that the picture while viewing video feature works, you can watch a video and take a picture (screenshot) of the video while its playing. idk if thats any help as for as for camera progress, camera boots to black screen. all application links work. just dont start the youtube live feed you will get stuck in camera mode everytime u try to get on youtube.

camera logat error
W/HTCCamera(10611): onTouchEvent - UI Block !!!
W/HTCCamera(10611): onTouchEvent - UI Block !!!
W/HTCCameraAdvanceSetting(10611): for the key pref_camera_review_duration is nul
l
W/HTCCameraAdvanceSetting(10611): for the key pref_camera_review_duration is nul
l

·
Android Beginner
75 Posts
I know this rom is great ive been using it with lypota 1.8 and im good just waiting till cam is working and all will be 100%,keep up ur hard work v.t!!!!

sent from the "htc one mytouch 4g"

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Virtuous Primadonna 1.17.0 released.

Please check the blog for download links and full changelog

v1.17.0 (26/04/2012)

Features
* Virtuous Tweaks Added
* Fully Customisable Advanced Power Menu
* Reboot
* Hot Reboot
* Bootloader
* Recovery
* Sound Profiles
* Flashlight
* Screenshot
* Mobile Network
* Airplane Mode

* Rosie Options
* Menu button on home screen (Removed by HTC)and direct access to Virtuous Tweaks
* Added 3D Scrolling (Removed by HTC)
* 3D Scroll Effect Cube/Overlapping/Inverted
* Fade Effect
* Folder Animation Speed
* Wallpaper Scrolling

* MT4GS added to multi device zip

Bug Fixes
* Recent apps mapped to long press of home key
* All hardware buttons correctly mapped on Desire Z and MT4GS keyboard
* Removed undervolt, solved boot issues on some devices
* Added Twitter app from Ville (Twitter now shows in FriendStream)
* Beats fully functional ("lyapota":http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=1148003)
* Performance and stability fixes.
* All market sourced apps updated to latest versions

·
Registered
1 Posts
I uninstalled SuperSU because I had already purchased Supeuser Elite, but I have not been able to get SU access with Superuser even after clearing app data/cache, clearing ROM cache/DC, and fixing permissions. So I went back to SuperSU, but STILL have no been able to get root access back. Any suggestions?

·
Flash-a-Holics Anonymous
32 Posts
i just had a thought. is there anyway to edit the ota update script. to get the the camera working. in the update script it merges these files. so is there anyway to figure out what files are merged and changed and witch ones aren't?

·
Registered
9 Posts
trackball wake, low mic volume, bluetooh, wifi, full 2d/3d hw-acc, 3D rosie, and a lot of other things are fixed and working
the thing is, the fixes are split between 3-4 different sense4.0 ROMs over on XDA

maybe the devs can use them to help with these issues?

camera, as we all know, is one thing that will be impossible to fix without an updated kernel, but at least we can get everything else working right.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The only issue I have noticed is when wifi turns off and then tries to turn back on, it goes into a loop of turning on and off nonstop. Only way to fix it is to reboot

·
Developer
125 Posts
Virtuous Primadonna v1.21.0 Alpha 3

Nothing to exciting in this update we're afraid, its more of a maintenance release to bring the Inc 2 in line with all other devices, along with a few key bugfixes for other devices.

Features
  • Trackpad wake/sleep (Vision, Glacier & Doubleshot)

Bug Fixes
  • Vivow (Inc 2) brought in line with all other devices (nitsuj17)
  • Auto brightness and soft key backlights
  • Soft key rotation (Vivo, Vivow)
  • Fixed mic for calls (Vivo, Vivow) (nikhil007mmus)
  • All market sourced apps updated to latest version

·
Flash-a-Holics Anonymous
32 Posts
hopefully with that saga ics kernel we cam get this cam working soon

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used the 7 screen stuff from the DHD forum and it worked perfect. Now I have 7 screen instead of 5 Screen. Is in fix for the wifi calling ??

61 - 80 of 80 Posts