Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Average Android
58 Posts
fix problem with EH09 not working(missing factory reset after flash), will reset automatically

stock EH09 opened in editer and stripped unnecessary apps, replaced a few like (myfiles, browser, calendar, tw wallpapers, calculator), should have 1.52GB free, just put your music player on and your good to go.

SuperUser is installed just have to apply a zip in recovery.

includes

-- PicSpeed HD wallpaper
-- Dolphin browser
-- ES File Explorer
-- Calendar Pad
-- RealCalc
-- Superuser

Just flash with Odin, allow it to boot, and your good to add the rest of you apps, you must use the stock recovery for the first boot. after that flash recovery, apply "su-2.3.6.1.x.zip" in clockwork, and you'll have su.

Download, right click and save LINK as...

any questions PM me

·
Average Android
58 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
How is this different from what we already have? Is it just stock with some apps removed and some others added in? More information is needed. Also, if it's for the Mes why was it posted in Fascinate?

·
Average Android
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no its stock stripped of the unnecessary apps, removed from the file factoryfs.rfs, without running it on a system

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
dsk04 said:
no its stock stripped of the unnecessary apps, removed from the file factoryfs.rfs, without running it on a system
So its stock... with some apps taken out.... and i dont understand the rest, removed from factoryfs.rfs? without running it on system????

·
Average Android
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its the eh09 msmerize stock image ripped, the one that just released, it has a fix for the stock image looping when booting

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
dsk04 said:
i can modify the factoryfs.rfs with an editor
You can just mount it in linux and move things in and out lol

dsk04 said:
if you do that theres overhead in the /data, this is not done with an uninstaller
This makes no sense....

dsk04 said:
its the eh09 msmerize stock image ripped, the one that just released, it has a fix for the stock image looping when booting
All the stock eh09 in the Mesmerize/Showcase forum dont and never did this.

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
OK so my understanding of ROMs is about enough to get me in trouble. I can use em but creating is another story.

From what I am seeing this is what phidelt82 used to do with his Pick and Pack. Removing some bloat from the Factory Installed crap. I also see that it has a few apps added, one being Superuser, so its rooted as well.

I mean damn. Dude made an effort to contribute why the third degree and grief. I don't know about anyone else but I am gonna be stuck with this phone for another year and the more people I see supporting and doing work on it the happier I am,

So Thank you kind sir for your effort and to all others here that do the work so people like myself can tinker and play like we think we know something.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts