Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Thanks to jcase for the RUU
Thanks to Retrokid223 for the deodex ROM
Adrynalyne for Busybox

Keeping it simple. We all know what this is. This is the OTA update rooted, deodexed, debloated.

All VZW garbage removed. HTC bloat still there minus the Stocks app.

To do:

Full list of removed bloat.

Desensed version.

A "lean" debloat is also being worked on where everything non essential to Sense will be removed.

Zipalign

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/FIVWGYR8K3

MD5 Sum:
1b5ce1338b4d4c5cdea37380738e3e99

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh, been doing all of this at work so I've had to do it quickly and quietly :p

I'll have MD5's up and other goodies once I get home which will be in about 2 hours!

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RootzWiki is my new home now so I'll be paying much more attention to the forums over here and releasing my work in a much more timely manner than before :)

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem. I closed the thread over there as soon as I made my last post because I did not want it to become another place to begin flame wars and have elitist douches *ahem* I mean users cause problems.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
neutronjeff said:
Can this Rom be used as the one at the end of the rooting procedures, or should I just switch to this one after going through the entire root method?

Thanks,
You'd be much better off following the current root method then switching and flashing to this ROM.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well, I have some good news here. I'm finishing up what I promised and as a plus I got permission from Trident to be able to package the Das BAMF toolkit inside of this ROM. Hopefully you guys can put it to use and it will make things easier for you! Look for the release later this week!

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
lharris428 said:
Awesome work ProTekk.

Just one issue for me and maybe its just me, but Visual Voice mail is not working properly for me. I'm not prompted for the VVM password to set it up and when I receive a voice mail I get a text message saying VVM is not installed properly and to click the shortcut/program to reinstall. Anyone else get this/I'm I totally missing something? Is there an APK for it somewhere? I do have a VVM apk, but it's older than dirt and it's not like the VVM in this build...

Also does anyone have the APK for My Verizon Mobile, we disagree on calling that bloatware... but that's ok.. thanks again. :D
VVM was removed as part of the debloat. Sorry for the confusion and the delayed response.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
bond32 said:
Would other kernels work with this?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
As far as I know, until a new kernel source is dropped we won't be seeing any custom kernels for this specific build. I could be wrong though, I'll be honest. I'm kind of out of the loop at the moment and trying to play some catch up.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Shawn said:
Any chance of getting drop down power controls included or as an add on. I haven't found a version to run on the new OTA. thanks.
I don't plan on modifying this ROM any more than a debloat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts