Android OS Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
subsoniic said:
Can I the mr2.5 leak radio on this rom ? I want to check it out to see if it's any better than the mr2 ota or if I get better results with it..thx in advance
Yes, either MR2, MR2.5, or the latest OTA (i.e., the Real MR2) radios should work, as it has the same RIL as the OTA, which is the same or similar enough to the RIL in the leaked MR2 base to which the MR2 and MR2.5 radios were attributed.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well, I have some good news here. I'm finishing up what I promised and as a plus I got permission from Trident to be able to package the Das BAMF toolkit inside of this ROM. Hopefully you guys can put it to use and it will make things easier for you! Look for the release later this week!

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Awesome work ProTekk.

Just one issue for me and maybe its just me, but Visual Voice mail is not working properly for me. I'm not prompted for the VVM password to set it up and when I receive a voice mail I get a text message saying VVM is not installed properly and to click the shortcut/program to reinstall. Anyone else get this/I'm I totally missing something? Is there an APK for it somewhere? I do have a VVM apk, but it's older than dirt and it's not like the VVM in this build...

Also does anyone have the APK for My Verizon Mobile, we disagree on calling that bloatware... but that's ok.. thanks again. :D

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
lharris428 said:
Awesome work ProTekk.

Just one issue for me and maybe its just me, but Visual Voice mail is not working properly for me. I'm not prompted for the VVM password to set it up and when I receive a voice mail I get a text message saying VVM is not installed properly and to click the shortcut/program to reinstall. Anyone else get this/I'm I totally missing something? Is there an APK for it somewhere? I do have a VVM apk, but it's older than dirt and it's not like the VVM in this build...

Also does anyone have the APK for My Verizon Mobile, we disagree on calling that bloatware... but that's ok.. thanks again. :D
VVM was removed as part of the debloat. Sorry for the confusion and the delayed response.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
bond32 said:
Would other kernels work with this?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
As far as I know, until a new kernel source is dropped we won't be seeing any custom kernels for this specific build. I could be wrong though, I'll be honest. I'm kind of out of the loop at the moment and trying to play some catch up.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Shawn said:
Any chance of getting drop down power controls included or as an add on. I haven't found a version to run on the new OTA. thanks.
I don't plan on modifying this ROM any more than a debloat.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
ProTekk said:
VVM was removed as part of the debloat. Sorry for the confusion and the delayed response.
That's ok, I pulled the APK from the rooted and deodexed MR2 and pushed it with adb, so I'm all set. I'm currently trying to figure out how to make a CW3.0+ flashable zip file, if anyone has a good guide I would greatly appreciate it.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.