Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Huge Macho Thanks Goes To The AndroidPolice Team!

Heres the 1.70.605.0 ota rooted deodexed and busybox.

just been told in the irc that you can NOT run custom kernel's on this ota till we get Source code!

Changelog: http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/0...ed-1-70-605-0-update-for-the-htc-thunderbolt/

For Rooted Users Only
Flash in CWR and WIPE WIPE WIPE
Flash Radio In HBOOT

Thanks ProTekk for the hosting :D
Jcase for the RUU :D
Adrynalyne for Busybox :D
Verizon Wireless for finally giving us OTA :D

MD5 For Rom : 409f189d7a1169ee4f363d9f5e057a1e
MD5 For Radio: 7297850061f25630bf6c2885620dd12c

Download Rom
Download Radio

Mirror For Rom
Mirror For Radio

ENJOY

·
Average Android
301 Posts
Awesome i think im gonna run this for awhile.

·
Car Lover
182 Posts
you beat me to it lol. Finished uploading and you posted lol.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Yeah, was comparing the baseband in the screenshot with the baseband on my phone (2.5 currently), def newer.

·
Car Lover
182 Posts
Stetsonaw said:
Yeah, was comparing the baseband in the screenshot with the baseband on my phone (2.5 currently), def newer.
The radio is much much newer. Should've been the radio that came with the phone originally. It works really well

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
wernotw said:
the zips are folders do i just rename with a .zip then flash?
lolwat? They are already zips. The only one you need to rename is the radio, to PG05IMG.zip and place it in the root of your SD Card, just like when you originally rooted your phone. Make sure you are running an MR2 ROM, like teh one in the OP, CM7, OMFGB, or some of the newer sense ROMs.
Grand Prix said:
The radio is much much newer. Should've been the radio that came with the phone originally. It works really well
That's what i've been seeing everywhere, about to install, will report back.

·
Android Lover
192 Posts
Quick question..if I'm coming from cm7 with the mr1 radio. Is there anything special I should do before flashing? I'll probably flash cm7 again. I'm assuming I'll have to use the other version of the rom.

Swyped from my bolt running cm7

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
You need to flash the MR2 version of CM7. When I was bouncing between radios before, I only wiped dalvik and cache before flashing the different version, and then of course you need to flash this radio.

·
WTF YOU LOOKIN AT!
287 Posts
Awesome, I'm rooting now so I can flash this. For some reason I keep getting "SEVER UNAVAILABLE" when trying to download the OTA, so this solves that!

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
fyi, wireless tether still works on CM7 with this radio :D

·
Android Padawan
234 Posts
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting reboots? I never got a single reboot on MR1 after I got root and CM7. I'm still on CM7 with this radio yet it reboots frequently or just freezes up on me and the screen goes black and refuses to wake up.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Try setting your minimum clock speed to 368, that's what I had to do, and smooth sailing now. Or maybe try running a diff kernel, i'm running DRod's latest CFS kernel, and no issues.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts