Android OS Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Android Beginner
15 Posts
Manel do you have a nexus 5? I only ask because I am surprised that you aren't building anything of your own. I have been running your PA ROM on my note 2 for days now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
First of all, I'd like to thank the fine folks here at RootsWiki for this forum. I'd love to be able to post questions about this rom on XDA, but due to their political bullsh*t, a 'new' user like me can't until I go through their posting process. It's refreshing to find a forum that doesn't have such inane requirements. My question is a simple one: The madhi rom has a seemingly cool feature in settings where I can tweak performance settings for the kernel. Does the creator of the rom have any wiki that explains the options? I'm primarily concerned with battery life. I just don't want to randomly change stuff until I understand what exactly it'll do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't believe how dead this forum is. I love this room and can't wait for you to have 4.4.1 up and running. Thank you for your work.

There may be days when ppl like me and others affected by xda and social netwrok politics and posted as scammer will dive in here and make this forums alive. BUT I think it would take a whole lot of time.

I will be leaving xda as soon as i have a word from mike cannon on my current situation.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts