Android OS Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I downloaded the April 18 Nighlty. the MD5 sum matches up...however, my recovery says

Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "tf101" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "tf101"
E: Error in /sdcard/update-cm-9-20120418-NIGHTLY-tf101-signed.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

I've flashed ROMS before...what am i doing wrong?

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
Maybe we should have the term "nightly" changed to something more specific.....like "monthly".....or "whenever".....yeah let me get to try the latest cm9 whenever!

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Best room so far I try other roms but this is the only one without random booting ie freezing three lock screen and the boot logo is the best boot logo so far too the only thing I think is lag it's the browser to load flash stuffs but the rest is ok for me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm sorry for the noob question, is the new update a full rom or is there a base to flash first? The reason I ask is last time I tried to flash megatran it bricked my pad.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
I'm sorry for the noob question, is the new update a full rom or is there a base to flash first? The reason I ask is last time I tried to flash megatran it bricked my pad.
Its a full rom, just have to flash gapps after if you want.

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
They are. I consider to flash actual nightly build.

Any feedback about stability / not working functions yet?

From what I have seen so far they are pretty stable! I just have a reboot issue but I don't remember which nightly I'm currently on. I'm downloading today's for a fix hopefully :)

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
The bigest thing I notice is the wifi won't directly connect, I have to turn it off and back on.

Not a big thing for me.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts

From what I have seen so far they are pretty stable! I just have a reboot issue but I don't remember which nightly I'm currently on. I'm downloading today's for a fix hopefully :)
Alright. Flashed it yesterday and seems to be ok yet. Random reboots are a deep sleep issue and can be resolved with a kernel. Have a look at this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1565519

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
Alright. Flashed it yesterday and seems to be ok yet. Random reboots are a deep sleep issue and can be resolved with a kernel. Have a look at this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1565519
Thanks! I know how to fix it, I just don't know a kernel that will work with cm9 on TF101. So far every kernel I flashed removes wifi capabilities altogether lol.

·
Android Tester wanna be!
144 Posts
Running it now an no issues.

Sent from my Transformer using RootzWiki

·
Average Android
140 Posts
Running fine but Google Play Store now says that a few of my apps are not compatible with my device. Any idea how to fix this?

41 - 58 of 58 Posts