Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
U the man 13! I have been running 1.1.1 for a little bit now. Runs good. Can't what to see what u have changed with 2.0. Hope u added lock screen music controls. That's the main thing I want in a rom cause I plug my phone up in my car and it makes it easier to change songs while driving. again great work!

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
U the man 13! I have been running 1.1.1 for a little bit now. Runs good. Can't what to see what u have changed with 2.0. Hope u added lock screen music controls. That's the main thing I want in a rom cause I plug my phone up in my car and it makes it easier to change songs while driving. again great work!
This rom would kick butt on the bionic!!

·
The Dude
287 Posts
Dude I love this ROM.. i cant wait either +1000.. music controls would be awesome. I had this on the X2 but I bought a Bionic.. are you going to make this rom for the Bionic? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I would not use the bootstrap unless it has been modified for the Droid 3. The partitions are not the same as the bionics. It is a quick fix though.

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I would not use the bootstrap unless it has been modified for the Droid 3. The partitions are not the same as the bionics. It is a quick fix though.
Where does it pull the partitions from? I decompiled but didnt see anywhere for it to (didnt look through the smali though).

·
Android Apprentice
75 Posts
Eclipse Extras
Eclipse themed blur alarm clock: EclipseBlurAlarm *install as a normal app

Eclipse themed AOSP Camera: AOSP Camera *flash in recovery (this will replace the current camera)

Eclipse themed Blur Camera: Blur Camera *this is the default camera that comes packaged with the rom

Eclipse themed standard battery: Eclipse Standard Battery

More to come!!

Factory Apps
Verizon Visual Voice Mail Visual Voice Mail *Flash in recovery

Market App Fixes (11/17/11)
Google Music and Google Voice Update: http://www.multiupload.com/7E6BV1NYKE *Updates Google Music and Google Voice (flash in recovery)
i go into a boot loop when flashing the non accurate battery zip. please fix this.

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
Coming from Eclipse 1.1.1 running Safestrap 1.06. Booted to recovery, wiped cache, wiped dalvik, performed nandroid, flashed Eclipse 2.0, rebooted. Everything seems to be running fine and safestrap survived the flash. Just wanted to pass along my experience.

Edit: any way to remove the bionic bootstrap since we don't really need it?

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
i go into a boot loop when flashing the non accurate battery zip. please fix this.
He did not update the non accurate battery from my bionic rom. Go to the second post of my rom in the bionic section and flash the non accurate battery for version 2.0.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Coming from Eclipse 1.1.1 running Safestrap 1.06. Booted to recovery, wiped cache, wiped dalvik, performed nandroid, flashed Eclipse 2.0, rebooted. Everything seems to be running fine and safestrap survived the flash. Just wanted to pass along my experience.

Edit: any way to remove the bionic bootstrap since we don't really need it?
Navigate to system/app and delete EclipseBionicBootstrap.apk. Just do not click on the link to it in Eclipse Parts after it is removed otherwise it will force close.

·
Android Apprentice
75 Posts
??whats up with the battery life? it takes forever to charge? and like its been charging for 2 hours and i came back to my phone it said 15% it was 30% when i put it on the charger. o_O ??

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.