Android OS Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Great ROM im loving it so far. I think i'm going to reflash though just to see if maybe some of the random things i saw could be fixed.

1. I also see the "bug" where after turning automatic brightness off i have to go back into settings to drop the brightness back to the original setting.
2. Randomly when going into the menus it changes from the black theme to a white one, kind of painful when you're in the dark and it suddenly gets bright in your face.

Also I don't use hotspot often but will chime in to say that it would be awesome to get it fixed in the case I do want to use it, but either way thanks for the hard work. Now I have to decide between this one and Liberty...too hard to choose lol

Edit: Still seeing the random white menus. The ones i saw are Mobile networks (under wireless & network settings), call settings, and Battery & data manager, though i'm not sure you can change that one since it's a blur item correct? anyway all the other menus are black with white words so it would be nice for it to all flow together. other than that it's running buttery smooth thanks

·
AKA sd_shadow
557 Posts
41 - 49 of 49 Posts